Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[img]uploads/images/SimplyMe/BCA_0623061334.jpg[/img]You all have such adorable pets! here's minet his is my cat Tigger, gotta love the attitude lol. And below my dog Socrates.

[img]uploads/images/SimplyMe/4B3_n206800673_30358019_4453.jpg[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

awww your pets are cute.. what kind of dog is he?? he is adorable! i love the white by his nose!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Thanks! He's a shepherd/lab mix. I know it looks like someone took some white paint and just swiped him lol.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

aww shepherds and labs a mix of some of the best dogs around!! so cute. Kahn is a purebread shepherd but Mika is the mutt dog.. but she is a big lover.

Here is the pic of the third Dog, Bantay, we were foster homing until we FINALLY found him a home this weekend! yay! finally!

[img]uploads/images/kristin1980/877_bantay2.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/kristin1980/BFC_bantay.jpg[/img]

This next pic is of him with his new family he can protect, one of them is mentally challenged and he was SOO GOOD with him, never left his side. He is the one petting him, his new buddy.

[img]uploads/images/kristin1980/1FA_bant.jpg[/img]

Sorry not the BEST quality of pics i took them from my camera phone.. i have LOTS more pet pics too!! lol
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I have two chihuahuas and a fat cat First one is Tequila, shes 4 years old and weighs just 2.5 lbs! Second is Buster. Hes 3.

[img]uploads/images/mandi/993_100_3499.JPG[/img][img]uploads/images/mandi/8D6_b.jpg[/img]
    *Mandi*

Mandi your dogs are soo cute!!! I love the one of Buster sticking out his tounge![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[img]uploads/images/akizora/D4Z_kiki.JPG[/img]

he's afraid of the camera

This is my other cat Coco when she was a kitten. She's in the sun, that's why her eyes are so squinty.

[img]uploads/images/glittafairy/147_10-11-06_0813.jpg[/img]

And this is her againwith Safron like 5 mins later

[img]uploads/images/glittafairy/1F2_10-11-06_0815.jpg[/img]

I found so many cute photos of them getting up to mischief together... I'd forgotten alot of it had happened! Safron had to grow into her ears as you can probably tell lol

Everyone has the most gorgeous pets!!

Everyone's pets are just adorable!!!
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I second that! Aren't animals just the best!!!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

This little angel of mine has been with me through all my bad times and has supported me in her own little way for the past 8 1/2 years. She always knows when her mommy is feeling bad and she makes sure to give me a comforting lookk with her big, green eyes and wink right next to me as she purrs near my face.

-Bridgette

Aww... she's gorgeous!

I freaked out yesterday when I went to feed my cat while my mum's away- she's eating SENIOR cat food! Argh- she's getting too old! I still see her as a kitten lol

Here are my 2. Brady (the blue one) and Ginger (the red one)

I love my dogs!

I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

OH! And here is Parker...he is 12 and he lives with my mom and dad (you know, the FAMILY dog) and yes that is me in the picture with him! LOL

He's been my best friend since I was 12

I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

You only live once

OMGosh your bunny is so cute!! He/she looks like a lop eared one.

OMG BUNNYYYY! he's so freakin adorable! i've always wanted a rabbit, i didn't know they like watermelon!

He looks like he really likes that watermelon!! That is sooo cute!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ***Elvia***

It's she, and yeah, she's a mini-lop. Thanks, I adore her so much too[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    You only live once

Melanie - I adore that pic of your two dogs looking out the window! And longgone, the pic of your bunny stretched right out made me chuckle too! All these animals are soooo adorable!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I'm such an animal lover! I'll probably come back & visit this post a lot. This is our greyhound, Gainer. He's a retired racer & the best dog ever!

[img]uploads/images/turtleiam/358_Gainer1.jpg[/img]
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

Sorry, I didn't mean to make that picture for the visually impaired.
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

OH MY! I LOOOOVE seeing all the pets

This is a funny pic of my new baby Ethel, a chihuahua, smiling!!!!!!

The bottom one is of Lucy and Ethel fighting---look at Ethel's face!!!!!!

Ethel has green eyes, so they look weird in pics!

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/Ethel_Smiling_2006.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/Girls_fighting_2006.jpg[/img]Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hey it works! Thanks Fornever for telling us computer illiterates how to upload a picture. Gainer looks a little less intimidating when he's not 3 stories tall. Anyway, he's as gentle as they come. He is a toy collector though. He stole all of my daughters stuffed animals off her bed & took them to his.

Sid is our cat & is probably older than most of you. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] We know he is at least 18. He sounds like he meows "Mom" or "Hello?" when he is looking for me or my daughter.

- Susan

Aww turtleiam they look so sweet. I like your dog, lol he sounds like my dads dog who has a stash of random things that he swipes in his dog house.

Lol Californiagirl! Lucy and Ethel not getting along?!? Ethel looks like she's gonna take a chunk out of Lucy!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel
    Lol Californiagirl! Lucy and Ethel not getting along?!? Ethel looks like she's gonna take a chunk out of Lucy!

Yeh, she tries! They are hilarious when they fight, and it's funny because every morning the first thing they do when they wake up in the morning is go to each other all happy, like they missed each other so much while they were sleeping overnight!
    ~*~Charlene~*~