Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I hate PMS!!!

My panic attacks always get really bad around that time of the month. Most women can tell when they are due to start because they get bloated or crampy or whatever. Me, I can tell when I start having back to back panic attacks. It usually happens the night before my period starts. They are really bad, Hyperventilation, sweating, N*, tremors, the works and they last longer than normal.

Sometimes instead of the panic attacks, I wake up crying in my sleep. I don't know if i was dreaming about something sad or what but it sucks to wake up that way. Usually I have to lay there and bawl my eyes out before I can go back to sleep. Crying is no big deal but the fact that it happens in my sleep is something I find strange. I am fine when I am awake, I don't feel like crying then i go to sleep and it happens. I guess that can be attributed to hormones messing with my emotions.

do any of you ever have that happen to you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Mary -don't worry, I'm exactly the same as you! I had a bad anxiety attack thisafternoon, and it only went away when i reminded myself that it was 'that time of the month'. It started because I was feeling kinda gross - not n*, just sort of icky. But that was all period related too. I'd also been really moody with my Dad earlier in the day, which Ijust couldn't control =(

Man, PMS is such a barrel of fun [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

I agree, men have nooo clue how lucky they are. i get panic attacks too cos i get such bad back pain that i cant move.

With hormones all over the place no wonder we are unpredictable, imagine if it were men who had periods. haha

Take care

xxMar

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

OMG...i totally know what you are saying...especially today!! Since MOnday I have felt all yuck cause of my period. I was supposed to get it yesterday and didn't. Tuesday I woke up with really bad cramps...so bad I had to cancel my counselor appt cause I just felt sooooo BLEH. Yesterday I was "ok" but I still felt really anxious and a little n* but no cramps. TODAY, I wake up LATE, I was supposed to be at the dentist in Madison (45 minutes from my house) at 10:15. I woke UP at 10:15 and I have a major headache, cramps, I'm sweating and I got my period today....uhg....I don't even want to go to work tonight....BLEH...I cry about everything when it's this time of the month. I just want to lay around all day......My panic attacks get really bad around this time of the month....i hate being female sometimes.[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Tell me about it...I woke up worrying about it. I feel extra bitchy and
    easily upset. I have been crying extra about all the sad stuff, and my
    worry. I keep fighting with my bf, and my period only started sunday,
    but i started started on wednesday morning. uh. I can't wait for sunday
    with the lovely bc is back and i get to feel normal and not so all over
    the place....this is when i tend to think men suck!
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ARGH......LOL I wish there was a way we wouldn't have to have periods EVER EVER EVER...and have it be safe ya know??? I know that some people say it's safe to not have your period but still...you never know...I don't know....I am going to try and get dressed and get showered..it's 12:30 and I'm still in my PJs...bleh...At least I am no so bloated today like I was yesterday! That's an awful feeling tooo!!!! BLEH

I know I want to get some jeans today..but who knows how much fatter my
    butt an tummy is when im on my period, you know? LoL. I hope you feel
    better, and that we all get through this icky period stuff...i forget
    how bad they are until they happen, and I only get them 4 times a year
    which is nice, but when i have them I want out!
    I love Sam

I hate that! I don't get to go shopping very often for new clothes cause I am so broke all the time but every once in a while my mom will call and say get ready I'm taking you to Kohls! LOL She always seems to do that on my "fat days" ...grumble....oh well, I'll take what I can get i guess!!

That was me last night!! Except no sleep whatsoever. After about 3 days of
    panic and bitchiness, I had a great day yesterday, felt great, thought i'd
    sleep well. Then last night, no sleep whatsoever and I ended up crying
    uncontrollably. I was also really h*rny (why when we can't do anything about
    it??). I knew it all must have been hormones.

I had to take the day off of work with all the hormone stuff and cramps.
    Boo.