Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys,

I would be really grateful of some help with my CV right now.

So its only a little weekend job that I am applying for but it is really important to me. My dad promise he woud help me with it this weekend but we fell out over me 'being so miserable and ruining his life' yesterday and now he says he is too busy to help me. I want this job so bad and dont have confidence in myself to write my own CV good enough to get the job. My dad used to be an English teacher in the army so I have a lot of faith in his ability to write.

So I wrote my CV...I was wondering if any of you guys would read it and tell me if it is ok..ive never written a CV before and just got the layout from the internet..but I dont know if it is good enough.

The job is for working on the telephone answering calls from people who need to talk to a doctor at the weekend when clinics are shut. My job would be to direct their call, give them perscription information, tell them clinic openings ect. The AD said it requires 12 months call centre experience and customer service experience. Well, I have never worked in a call centre before but have had just over 2 years of customer service experience so I have tried to put a 'I am good at answering the telephone' slant on my CV lol.

I would be sooo grateful if anyone would read it and tell me their honest opinion..dont worry about hurt feelings..I just need to know what I have to do to get the job.I will email to anyone who will read thanks.

I have to send it off in an hour though - thank you

Jen x
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

I'd be happy to! Edited by: harmonygirl72
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

im always around to help !

[email protected]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Mary - I sent you a copy...please let me know what you think?

Jen
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

Thanks Jodi - sent you a copy too! Let me know

Jen x

I would read it also if you want! I just recently applied for a job also, so i know what you're going through! it's [email protected]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks Anya - Ive sent you a copy!

Jen x

well done chick its great !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's a very good app! I like how you manage to redirect all the comments about yourself and your experiences to the fact that you are a people person. Good job!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yep, as you know...I liked it, too! Good luck!

Mary :-)
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Thank you so much for your support guys!

However, when I sent it (after spending a whole day and a half on it) I got an email straight back asking me to fill in an application form. So I spent all night doing it!! Got an email back saying that the deadline for the position was 17/11/06 and this was me seeing it on the website on 19/11/06. So I was soooo upset!! So I called up the number on the website yesterday morning to ask if the reason the job was still on the website was because the deadline had been extended. The guy said that seen as I had called up would I like to go in that day to see if I was suitable for the job. So I did and I passed all the tests comfortably so I have an interview for the job on Friday morning.

So fingers crossed guys! Thanks again for your help!

Jen xx