Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was talking to my mom and aunt about something and we ended up on a conversation about money and I said it grosses me out after I touch it. Well my mom said that this guy told her about some things strippers do with money and I was in shock!! All I have to say is WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU TOUCH YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!! Especially if you are going to eat!!!

Also that 90 something percent of hundred dollar bills have traces of cocaine and blood. Ewwww!!

I am glad I have the plastic! ATM baby!
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yummy! I think some people must take the expression, "I want to roll around naked in my money" seriously. Ewwww...[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your ID's and bank cards aren't that much cleaner.

I go into a prison every two weeks, and we have to get our ID's ion scanned for drugs before we go in. We always disinfect them with alcohol right beforehand, because if not,8 out of 10 times it will be over the threshold for drugs. Think about all the times you put it down on a counter, someone touches it (like handing it to a clerk to put through a purchase, or your ID to a bouncer), or you touch it after touching money.

Not to freak anyone out- but this is really inevitable. All it really tells you is what we already know- wash hands before eating [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

*amber*

I've always made a point of washing my hands after handling money ifI'm going to eat, even as a youngster. The thought of all those different people who have handled it - bleurrrggg!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

ewww ewww and did i say ewww! i cant believe some people can do that! nasty! [img]smileys/smilies_31.gif[/img]
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Quote Originally Posted by crimgoddess

Your ID's and bank cards aren't that much cleaner.

I go into a prison every two weeks, and we have to get our ID's ion scanned for drugs before we go in. We always disinfect them with alcohol right beforehand, because if not,*8 out of 10 times it will be over the threshold for drugs. Think about all the times you put it down on a counter, someone touches it (like handing it to a clerk to put through a purchase, or your ID to a bouncer), or you touch it after touching money.

Not to freak anyone out- but this is really inevitable. All it really tells you is what we already know- wash hands before eating [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

*amber*

oh yes cards are very nasty as well! even in your wallet or wherever you store it has got to be filled with germs..however i would take a card over money, only for the simple fact that alot of places these days you get to scan it yourself! (even though the machines are still icky) but money has been touched by thousands, if not millions of people..it makes me ill thinking about it! good info! thanks! Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

yes i do know how dirty money is .. infact i am a teller and i work with money everyday.

It was funny how sick i would get and come down with things like ever month the first year i was there, but then i think i became immune to alot of things , but i also practice good hygeine cuz duh i am emet!! hehe.. its crazy ALOT of people i work with dont wash thier hands when they go to eat somethingand i do rituallly. I will NOT put ANY food in my hand if its not washed and one day my co worker was eating some sour cream and chedder chips which are one of my favs and she told me she never washes her hands! and i noticed this also too and she offered me a chip and i was like ewww no thanks!!

I explained it wasnt her, and she knows about my emet now so she is not offended and so no any time she asks if i want chips out of the bag.. she knows that i need to go wash my hands first but DUH.. emet or not money is sooooo damn dirty!!!

Whats wierd about this is this co worker of mine, never gets sick. I dunno she must have a super immune system!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

germs are pretty much everywhere.. our purses are actually dirtier than most toilet seats also!!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain