Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hello there

i found out on monday just gone im pg with identical twins problem is they also said they have a serious form of twin to twin called trap sequence ? how is your pg going ? im terrified

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

First off Congrats on the twins! How far along are you? How have you been feeling?

I feel good now,as far assickness comes. When it comes to how I feel about the babies, not one day goes by without worrying if they are going to be okay. The problem with my babies is twin to twin transfusion syndrome. Is trap sequence a similar problem, I hadn't heard of that. Please tell more about that, I'm interested in knowing.

I would really like to keep in touch with you, so we could be eachothers support, if we need it. I know it's a really scary thing to hear the dr say that your babies might not survive and just talking to someone helps. So I am hear with open arms if you ever need me
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thank you

trap sequence is the most serious form of twin to twin transfusion

not feeling to bad sickness comes and goes im only 13 weeks so have a long way to get to 24 weeks to get onetwin to be viable which is really worrying me

so far there taking the wait and see option but i dont want to lose the baby i have left i have 3 weeks left tll i next find out what happens im so scared i wont get that far !!!

how bad have they said your twin to twin is?

they have offered me laser treatment in 3 weeks if things get bad

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

They have not said anything about it being trap sequence twin to twin. So far the only problem is with the fluid differance and both babies are okay. I go every couple weeks to get an ultrasound to see if the fluid differance is getting worse or not. I go on Thursday to see them again. I always get excited to see them but I dread hearing what that Dr has to say.

Like everyone says to me, easier said than done, just try and relax as much as possible. I've learned that keeping myself distracted helps me not think and stress out about the situation we're going through. I know it must be harder for you, I really hope it all works out for you and your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family </TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    ***Elvia***

I'm so sorry for what both of you are going through. I couldn't even imagine how you both feel. I don't know anyone that has had experience with trap sequence, but I did subscribe to a message board when I was pregnant and a girl in my "Due Date Club" was pregnant with twins and had the same problem as you, grelvia. She had to go through several procedures where they would transfer fluid for the one with more to the one with less. She ended up delivering early, and both girls were in the NICU for a while. The bigger one was able to come home on schedule. The smaller one had some complications and was in the NICU for a long time, but she is home now and going much better. I don't want to scare you with any of this. I wanted to show you a situation where it turned out okay. Both of you girls and your babies are in my thoughts and prayers!

Thank you that is very enlightening I love to here that they lived happily ever after, lol!
    ***Elvia***