Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]After my last salon visit a month ago which was horrible due to rushing for appt after work,severe n* from vurping up a tuna sandwich, and anxiety attacks from everyone staring at me and thecrowd and heat in the salon that day, I was able to go after work today and got through my stylisttouching up my sorry a$$ black roots and styling it!! I feel so happyand relieved now!Mind you, I have a bit of a fever and headache AND menstrual crampsthe past 2 days, but I feel so happy that I did it and got it over with since I was terrified of a repeat situation like last time!! The thing I avoided doing this time was eating for hours. I didn't eat anything all day and just sipped water and took my ginger candy. Ialways feel if I am going to be in a nerve wracking situation, I best not eat orI will feel very n*, then panic follows, etc..I did have a flash of anxiety and n* hit me very quickly but it lasted for only 30 seconds. I was really determined for it to not get to me again and I just took a deep breath and praise the lord, I was fine[img]smileys/smilies_14.gif[/img]!

thats awsome to hear, good for you *thumbs up*

Hi there!!

Very well done!! You should be proud of yourself!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Well done! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Thank you punchbuggy, christianne and tcsarah! By the way, this time my hair stylist was a little bit moody and quiet, so I'm glad I wasn't feeling n* because that would make me feel worse! At least the last time he was very cheerful and positive. It was a blessing that day.[img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img]
    -Bridgette

yay great job! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

WAHOO!!!! Good for you!!!! Don't you feel better now?! I know after I left the slaon this week I didn't feel like such a plain, boring, grub! LOL I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥