Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

English television in the 90's had somevery interesting programs. Every day after school I watchedthe CBBC channel with such classics as "Bodger and badger" A guy and his badger roommate who loved mashed potatoes, and "My parents are aliens" which speaks for itself. Saturday mornings were dedicated to the teletubbies which made me happy and now disturb me. What about everyone else?

He man and she ra...Fraggle rock, mighty mouse, G.I Joe, Care bears, mr dress-up, Strawberry shortcake, smurfs...oh ya!

I used to love Rainbow, The flumps, Moomins, Jamie and the Magic torch(showing my age now), The Flintstones,Pob,Jigsaw and Saturday Superstore. My favourite childrens programmes now have to be Pingu and Pocoyo.

I used to love watching Duck Tales when I was in elementary school and then in Junior High I was ADDICTED to Saved by the Bell!! Anyone remember Saved by the Bell??
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, GOOOO!

I was also in love with the Batman cartoons they used to show on WB. Edited by: chemicalemotion

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Fraggle Rock, Smurfs and She-Ra! Sweet!

Oh, and MTV back when there was still music on there. Anybody else remember that?
    Be Here Now

I watche whatever my older sisters did... 90210 from the first episode,
    and melrose place. MTV all the time, when it was music, not drama t.v.
    um i wastch fraggel rock, and muppet babies, and sesame street, i love
    love love punky bruister! I wanted to be her
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

INSPECTOR GADGET!! I watched every single episode, and I idolized Penny. All of my hamsters were named Penny after her!!

Barney, Sesame Street, (hannah i think by the time Teletubbies rolled around the U.S. I was too old for them), Arthur, the Madeline series.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

LOL oh my , I watched barney, inspector gadget, white fang, baby dinosaurs, carebears, mya the bee , ren and stimpy ( when i was a bit older) , saved by the bell and full house lol .. theres more , cosby show , degrassi ...theres so many and its bringing back memories and making me smile what a cute thread.

aww i like this! I loved Clarissa Explains it all and a lot of the oldschool
    nickelodian shows...snick was cool...i really liked All That. I remember
    watching arthur and barney also! hoorah for old tv!
    ~viva~

i remember when MTV debut!!!

Pinwheel (original Nickolodeon)

Smurfs

Kung Fu

Quote Originally Posted by nicki77

Fraggle Rock, Smurfs and She-Ra! Sweet!

Oh, and MTV back when there was still music on there. Anybody else remember that?

God it's been so long, I can barely remember...I just remember that the show "Remote Control" was the beginning of MTV's demise. Then The Real World sorta put the nail in that coffin.

Care Bears, Gummy Bears adventures, The Beetle Juice cartoon, Are you Afraid of the Dark? Clarrissa Explains it all, Growing Pains, Dinosaurs, Muppet Babies, Rugrats, The Famous Jett Jackson, The Jersey, Boy Meets world, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air...Oh the list just goes on and on!

livielove123...I so loved Clarissa Explains It All and Snick was great! Do you remember Who's Afraid of the Dark?

katsamsmom3...Pinwheel rocked!

I also loved Small Wonder, Smurfs, Fraggle Rock.....Good times!

Sesame Street, Mr. Roger's, 3-2-1 Contact, Pinwheel, Smurfs, Shirt Tales, Tom &amp; Jerry, Bugs Bunny

YES! i Loved SNICK. haha.. my favorite was indeed Are you Afraid of the Dark..i can still recall ALL the episodes..and the mascot for snick was like like stiggly stick man.. i wish they played all the old school nick (ren and stimpy, rugrats, rockos modern life) all over again. the shows these days are real gay.

OMG i forgot about rugrats and are you afraid of the dark lol those are so oldschool daym taking me back in time here lol

Heh, i watched care bears and smurfs when I was little, and pound puppies, when i got older it was clarissa explains it all, doug, cosby show and saved by the bell

FYI: actually Saved by the bell is still on at about 5 a.m. here, (2 in a row), i know this cuz my stomach's been stupid lately and that's what I've been watching to take my mind off of it when i can't sleep. heh.

He-man, mighty mouse, smurfs, wazzles, gummi bears, jem....

God I miss those shows

Chuckle vision! lol, i remember bodger and badger, are you afraid of the dark, also goosebumps, tom and jerry. Chuckle vision was awesome lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

I'm gonna show my age now but my fave kids programmes were Pipkins, The Flumps, The Herbs, Barnaby The Bear, The Singing Ringing Tree, Chorlton and the Wheelies, Bagpuss, Trumpton, Camberwick Green, Picture Box, Grange Hill (in the days of Tucker Jenkins!), Fingerbobs, Moomins, Swap Shop, Mr Men.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

who remembers TGIF on ABC? Family Matters, Step by Step, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World? omg those were the best.

Lets see...I also loved Rugrats, All That, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Weinerville, Ren and Stimpy, The Mickey Mouse Club, Care Bears, Smurfs, Flintstones, I could go on and on with all the shows! lol

My cousins and I also had a strange obsession with the teletubbies, even though we were 11 when the show started airing here! My cousin Kristin and I both LOVED Laa-Laa. My sister nearly idolized Po. It was almost creepy lol

I had an obession with Bananas in Pajama's when I was in high school. Why were there banana's wearing pajamas? I even saw them live!!

Yes i do remember TGIF. Sometimes they still call it that on ABC but the shows arnt half as good as the orginal. i forgot about the dinosaurs.

How could I forget Jem? I actually still have a Jem doll packed away somewhere!

And Stormchaser, I'm so with you on the 5AM Saved By The Bell watching! If I'm up around that time, I always change the channel to TBS!

heh thanks sherbear, my best bud is hinting a boxed set of Saved by the Bell might wind up in my stocking this year. lol.[img]smileys/smilies_43.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by tcsarah
    I'm gonna show my age now but my fave kids programmes were Pipkins, The Flumps, The Herbs, Barnaby The Bear, The Singing Ringing Tree, Chorlton and the Wheelies, Bagpuss, Trumpton, Camberwick Green, Picture Box, Grange Hill (in the days of Tucker Jenkins!), Fingerbobs, Moomins, Swap Shop, Mr Men.

tcsarah: when you say moomins do you mean moomins as in thebook moomin summer madness?because i LOVE that book (well at least I did back when I was in the 5th grade...I haven't read it since)and I know there are others butI haven't read them. if you are talking about the same thing, i had no idea there used to be a tv show! oh boy, now i'm all excited and i think i will read a moomin book even if they are for kids!

I don't know if you guys would know of it- but my favorite was a show called Romper-room. The woman who hosted it used to say that she could see all the little boys and girls that were watching through their tvs, and she'd say about 10 names of the people she could 'see' lol. I always wanted her to say my name, but she never did [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

And there was a bee on it called Mr. Doo-bee,theymust have been stoned when they thought of that lol

Quote Originally Posted by helenhd

Quote Originally Posted by tcsarah

tcsarah: when you say moomins do you mean moomins as in thebook moomin summer madness?because i LOVE that book (well at least I did back when I was in the 5th grade...I haven't read it since)and I know there are others butI haven't read them. if you are talking about the same thing, i had no idea there used to be a tv show! oh boy, now i'm all excited and i think i will read a moomin book even if they are for kids!

I think they may be the same. The Moomins I'm talking about looked like hippopotamuses. I think they made a cartoon version of the moomins and there is also a German puppet version. Here is a moomin:

[img]uploads/images/tcsarah/7ZE_mumin3.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb