Are there any women on here who have no desire forchildren?Maybe something is wrong with me. I am 30 and my clock is not ticking-think there is no battery. Since I was 15, I told my mother I didn't want kids.She remembered mealways stating this ( much to her dismay).I have been on birth control for a long time but I know I can't be on it forever. I sometimes wonder about tying my tubes but that is serious. I mean, what if I wake up one day at 36 and want a kid.-who knows where mymindset will be 6 years from nowIt's a serious decision but I don't picture myself being a mom. I also worry because though my boyfriend has a wonderful son, I know he would want another kid one day. (sigh) Plus my mother has only one grandchild and she is 3 and lives in CA now with my sister. I don't feel pressure but I hate how society pressures you have get married, have kids..it's so annoying. Luckily, my family isn't that bad.I am scared to hold babies( not an emet thing, just afraid I will hurt them and they always cry and I don't know what they want!), don't know what to do with kids or babies, nothing. I have seen some funny, adorablekids on the street that make me think maybe I should have one one day and then the thought quickly vanishes after I hear babies screaming at the mall.Anyway, I just hate how people are constantly asking me when I will have kids...sheesh. My co-worker/friend suddentlyis telling me that since she turned 32 this week, she is in a hurry to have kids before 35 because the older you get, the chances of having a kid with "problems" increases and she has pressure from her family. Sheesh...