Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hooray!

well i have been away for a while just getting prepared to make my move from idaho to oregon. next week it is! im a little sad with xmas coming but excited to just start somewhere new with my family!! for those of you on my myspace, i put pictures up of my house..it was on a bullentin! also new pics of Arianna! wish me luck!! Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I don't think you are on my friend list...

Add me[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

http://www.myspace.com/miakm

ill send you a request!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Your house is very nice and your baby is beautiful!!! Remember, we have the same kitchen Good for you, and I wish you a SAFE move!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

oh charlene thanks for everything! you have by far been one of the nicest people i have met through this site, and myspace! thanks for all of your support! OH and yes the kitchen is probably my favorite! its huge! i cant wait! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I'd love to see your house, can you add me on myspace? http://www.myspace.com/tcsoxjakesplace

The best of luck with moving - hope all goes smoothly and you and your familly are very happy in your new home!

.•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Quote Originally Posted by loveable101
    oh charlene thanks for everything! you have by far been one of the nicest people i have met through this site, and myspace! thanks for all of your support! OH and yes the kitchen is probably my favorite! its huge! i cant wait! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

You're very welcome You are so sweet!! I'm here for you anytime[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~