Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I really am totally upset and totally pissed at my bf right now. He is
    never reliable. I asked him to put his check in the bank today, because
    we have a 0 balance, and no gas or food, literally, well he said he
    would. I told him if he was too busy at work to text me and I would do
    it. Stupid me thinks he actually did it, but no he didn't. Im so upset.
    This always happens. I'm now going to my mothers house to eat, and I
    feel like a failure because he is too immature to take care of himself
    or me. He can't be a team with me. I dont get paid til Monday, so I
    have no lunch today or dinner, and now no food tomorrow or until Monday
    after 10AM. I'm so mad. I know my mom will feed us but this is f***ing
    stupid. Im so mad. I really love him, I just cant handel that he is a
    baby who cant do anything for himself. I really wanted to marry him but
    when I think about it, I cant imagine having to be let down all the
    time. No promises ever kept, he should just not f***ing make them. I
    dunno what to do.

Sorry for the stupid cryign pitty party

I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aww...i'm sorry you're in this situation...a lot of guys can be like that..i hear that a lot from friends and co-workers...well at least you have your mom's house...hopefully you can have a sit down talk with him and get this worked out...best of luck to you!
    ~Sheri~

Well this might sound harsh, but I gotta tell it like it is...If he can't put a check in the bank, ask yourself can he take care of a family? The best way to predict future behavior is past behavior...You need to have a heart to heart with him and tell him that you are feeling like you are pulling all of the weight in this relationship and you don't know if you can depend on him to be the strong male figure in the family(for the future)...Has he had everything done for him? I mean, did his Mom do everything for him and always bail him out?

I know you love him and because of that you will fight hard to make things work...but someone once told me "Sometimes love isn't enough"...It's true...You deserve better and you deserve responsibilty...If he isn't pulling his weight then he needs a serious wake up call babe.

I'm here if you want to talk about it

Ruby - I TOTALLY know what you are going through right now as I want to throw my man over a cliff cause he is a MORON!!! LOL....for those of you that read my rant about him the other day we are looking at working stuff out cause I sat him down and had a talk with him....

...anyway, Ruby...I can understand that you are angry. Mine has pulled the same crap..the last few weeks actually. We literally have NO FOOD in our fridge and him and I are both flat broke. SometimesI feel like his mother, holding his hand to do EVERY little thing...I HATE THAT! That's probably how you're feeling right now...like a mother and not a girlfriend! I would sit him down and talk to him about what is bothering you....I did it the other day (course, we had some SERIOUS issues!) and he usually doesn't listen to anything that I say but he musta heard my words cause now he's being super sweet to me and acting all nicey nicey....which is nice but I shouldn't have had to corner him for it! Oh well, take what I can get at this point, I guess!

I hope you kicked his butt good for this one! LOL let us know how it goes!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Aww, Ruby, that sucks! I know how you feel, b/c my husband has done stuff like that before, and it is so infuriating![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

Well we talked last night...it was good. I think he really saw what was happening. He grew up with his mother or father every really being there, but he relies on her way too much now, money wise, and he shouldn't and I think he got that. He even told me he going to seperate himself from his mothers bank account, which is great. I think he knows what he needs to do, he just doesn't know how. It actually when well, I mean we didnt fight, we just talked, so that was good. Plus my mom is awesome and made us steak and mash potatoes my bfs favorite and it was hot and ready to eat when we got there...I love that. My mom is so great. lol anyways thanks guys your awesome...hopefully I can post a postive note soon
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That WAS a positive note, Ruby! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Glad everything is ok!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥