I was thinking about the little run it I had at work the other day (see post "I was kinda brave") and it got me to wondering what was so scary about seeing other people throw up. After some thought this is what I concluded.

I think that it is scary to see someone get sick because I am ultimately afraid of myself getting sick. When I was really really little (I don't really remember this, but it's what my parents tell me) I guess I used to be one of those people who saw someone get sick, and would immediately throw up. So somewhere along the way, I stopped throwing up when I saw someone get sick, and I started just to have panic attacks. So everytime I see someone get sick, I freak out thinking that I am going to be ill.

So I guess my current goal is to try to get over freaking out when I see people getting sick, because obviously I have been able to override the reaction, so all I have to do is stop the panic attacks (easier said then done!)

Well that's what I think is so scary about other people getting sick, What do you think is so scary about seeing it?

Danielle