Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: pms?

I dunno if this is what's going on....but I feel really really really exhausted. And I'm kinda cold, and just crampy. I'm supossed to get my period either tommorow or today.

I'm on birthcontrol, and it usually helps out with my symptoms, but I'm worried now because I'm feeling so yucky! I'm also just getting over a bad cold. Might it be that? I didn't sleep well last night, I must have woken up on 10 different occasions!!! I am alone at the moment, my parents have gone out of town, so I slept on the couch. So yeah, not a good night.

Now I'm all worried and such.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Crazybeautiful,

Sounds to me like your body is just plain exhausted! Getting your period is rough enough and then to be getting over a cold and lack of sleep? I wouldn't stress too much - sounds like you just need some recovery time. I hope you can get some well needed sleep tonight. You should be fine.

Sweet dreams!

Jessica[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

colds take alot out of a person. get rest and recouperate. i know when im sick a cup of chicken soup works wonders!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh