***sort of WOMANLY graphic***

Hi everyone,

Gosh, it seems to always be SOMETHING going on in my life! some good, but more bad lately, due to crappy people! Speaking of which--my stinky, rude stepson has left!!! YAY!!!!!

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I need to ask my friends here for some prayers, as I am terrified! A few months ago, I had a complete medical exam and blood tests, indicating that I was healthy. I had all this done at my GYN's office, as my emet keeps me out of a general practitioner's dr.. office! So, I had a breast exam as well. My dr. noticed that when I lift my arms up, my right nipple had some puckering/dimpling. Dr. asked how long I've had that, and I have no idea as I have never noticed it before! I had a cyst in my right brest before, years ago and that was taken care of, and in 1996 I had a lump in my left one, which turned out to be fibrocystic tissue. Well, now, years later, I have this problem. He told me to keep an eye on it, and now I am really terrified of it. In nursing school, we just went over breast cancer briefly, so I don't know a whole lot about it. The internet makes it sound like lumps more often than not are benign, but that the problem I have is a sign of malignancy! I am scared, and cry off and on. In addition to my hubby neing an ass, I am just really upset and could really use your prayers. I believe in the power of prayer and would really appreciate it

I'm having a mammogram on Thursday morning and will get the results by phone on Monday, January 8th. Guys, I really don't know what to do, what to think. If it's cancer, I'm afraid I won't be able to handle hearing the news!! I am mre scared for my daughter than myself---she cannot live without me