Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

He woke up this morning at 5:00 and said his sotmach kind of hurt like he had to go d*. He got up around 6:30 to finally go. He said it was (TMI) constipation and got looser toward the end. Now, 4 hours later, he has been back several times with d*. He said it is now (again, TMI) watery and mucousy. I don't think he feels n*, because he did eat some breakfast. I'm at work right now and he his home with the baby. I told him to make sure he washes his hands extremely well so he doesn't give it to her and he said he is and is also tryingto touch her at little as possible. I don't know if he is really sick or what. I had an upset stomach Wednesday morning, but I thought it was just my IBS. I don't know if I actually had something and gave it to him, or i he is really even sick. I can't stand this! I hate it! He didn't eat anything out of the ordinary yesterday.

Ugh, that's frustrating! At least he is practicing good hygeine. Let us know how he is doing.

I just talked to him. I guess I was wrong - he hadn't eaten breakfast yet, but he was thinking about having some cereal now. He hasn't gone in about an hour. He thinks he's starting to feela little better. He did say he hasn't been n* at all. He washes his hands after he goes to the bathroom, of course, and then everytime he makes a bottle for the baby. Hopefully she can keep germ free. I kind of wonder sometimes if he doesn't have IBS too. This happens to him often, so maybe it's actually IBS and not a bunch of sv*s.

I think it is definitely just his system cleaning itself out. Since you think he may have IBS and this happens a lot. And, that he never felt n*. I get d* a lot and lately (TMI) has been just like water. When I get d* the thought of sv usually doesn't enter into mind as it is normal for me.

But, still a good idea to be extra careful around the baby!

had he been constipated? i know you said at first he was constipated, but then it got looser. with my IBS, that happens to me... i'll be constipated for a few days then -- graphic sorry -- pretty much strain for it to come out and by the end it's d* because i haven't gone in days and everything wants to come out!

I just calle dhim and he doesn't sound very good. My daughter is crabby too which isn't helping htings. He said he still feels bad, but I can't get details because I don't want to ask around my coworkers. I'm leaving work now, so I guess I get to go get exposed. I'm nervous about this, but hopefully if he hasn't v*d by now, he won't. I'll update when I get home and see how he is.

Yes, please keep us up-to-date. We are hear if you need someone to talk to.

How is he doing now?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I think his body is just cleansing. Sometimes that happens to my husband, he'll get d* but no n*, he'll eat ad then he'll be fine. Try not to worry I don't think he's sick, just having an early spring clean! I hope he feels better soon, keep us posted!

He finally ate some soup when I came home. He was okay for a while, but about 45 minutes ago he flew into the bathroom and had d* again. He said he kind of feels like he has to go again. I don't know if it's still IBS or not. WHenever I have attacks, it hits me for a while, but once it's done, it's done. He has also been really cold and really tired. He doesn't have a fever though, and doesn't look pale or anything. He still swears he wasn't ever n*. I hope you guys are right and it really is just his body cleaning itself out. I'm just not sure though . . .

Sillygirl....kinda sounds like what hubby went through when he had noro....out of nowhere...he had gone "normal" poop...then after a few times of that....straight watery d*. For 3-4 days. He v* once too. Hubby did say that his tummy hurt like he did too many sit ups. Just have him drink pedialyte or gatorade...and eat some saltines. He will get better soon!! Just make sure to wash you hands really really good!! Also, make hubby use only one bathroom..and then when he is all better...make him clean that bathroom. That is what I did when hubby was sick. I think that helped!!!

I still think it is IBS stuff and his body is just reacting to having d*. If you are not eating or drinking enough, it can make your body weak, which would explain being cold and tired.It happens me. Also, sometimes with me, every time eat it goes right through me. And, I can have d* all day like that. Do you have any Immodium...it works great for d*. Pepto doesn't work on me for that.

Ugh, I hope it isn't noro. He had that a couple of years ago, and this really isn't as bad as that was. He had d* for about 2 days, but he was obviously REALLY sick. He also v*d once. He was so lethargic and pale, fever, chills, the works. This time he isn't nearly that bad. He's played with the dogs a few times, shoveled the 10 inches of snow we got off the driveway, now he's laughing at his computer game. He tired, but not like drop dead exhausted. And I guess he has good reason to be cold - it's in the teens today. I'm kind of chilly too, but that doesn't mean much because I'm always cold. The baby got us up last night a few times, and has the last few nights, so that could contribute to his tiredness. He took like an hour nap today (we all did) but it's not like he slept all day. Is that how your husband was or was he worse?

Hh has been confined to two of the bathrooms though. So far, the one I use hasn't been contaminated. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I am sure he is just run down with not sleeping well and now the d*. Try not to worry. I really think if he had a sv or noro, he would be down and not able to do all the things he is doing. Tomorrow, his system will be all cleaned out and will feel like a million bucks!

Sillygirl...ya my hubby was pretty tired...he would still be laughing and stuff like that..but very tired. No fever...a little pale looking and he said his legs ached. How is he feeling now???