*GRAPHIC*

Well... of course, since it's been a while since I last saw v* of any sort, late 2003 (not mine, it was on the ground) I'd kind of forgotten what it looked like. But... today at school... there it was. I saw it while i was walking from 5th period to 1st (schedule was weird today because it was 2-hour dely). Anyway, to walk from 1st to 5th period I had to go outside because they're in different buildings. Well, about halfway there, I saw a HUUUUUUUUGGGEEE pile of orange v*, right there. it was chunky, it looked kind of like french fries/jojos all mashed up[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img].

Ifelt my heart jump a little when I firstsaw it, and i examined it, made sure not to bend toofar, tocheck if itreally wasv*, surely enough it was, since I actually couldn't quite make out the food particles this time. ugh. I didn't scream or anything, but a lot of the kids (both boys and girls) were going crazy. A lot of people almost stepped in to too. I'm soooglad I didn't.I think I almostdid though! As I waswalking Ichecked my reflection in the window and it was snowing outside so I was trying to enjoy it. But NOOO v* comes along the way. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. At least I try to watch where I'm walking...

I'm dealing with it pretty well. it's 6:12 PM here, I'm in bed by 9 PM. I'm scared it'll haunt me later on and I won't be able to sleep... Also, I know this is totally irrational, but there was quite a gust of wind. It's not like the v* particles could've gotten picked up by the wind and landed.... errm... on me, right? [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]Oh god, I hope I'll be OK... *KNOCKS WOOD*

This was just kind of a shock factor to me, since it'd been sooo long and I always thought seeing v* on the ground was just something that happened to other people on here... I can't believe I'm getting all this v* exposure. Last month it was being surrounded by people w/ sv*, now i actually got to see v*. Wow.