Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]My 3 year oldlittle girl started nursery on Wednesday (3 days ago) so its been a pretty stressful week for me with my heart feeling like its in my throat from all the worry..... Came home today with belly ache. 'Ugh' I thought, just what I need... & my god, she's ill. The poor thing can't get off the potty she's pooping so much. Lots ofd* & now she's complaining offeeling s* & refused the chocolate i'd bought her....

I am inon my own with her & my little lad (he'sbeen banished upstairs) as the hubby is out& don't know what to do. I've run out of masks I wear when 'things' are happening& I feel like just running away from it [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]but know I can't.

The nursery is lovely & clean but always seems to have s* & d* passing round. If only I had the guts to clean it myself it would make me feel a whole lot better..

3 days though!!! My god - it has to be a record! She's only ever had a tummy bug once before as i've steered clear of it all & kept her away from people with it, but now I can't avoid it & don't know which way to turn.

I was referred to a CBT but so far haven't received an appointment. I wish they'd hurry up as i'm getting worse.... [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I am so sorry your little one is sick! That is never fun. I bet she really likes her nursery school though! My kids loved going. They had a bulletin board at the front desk that told of the illness going around and which class it was effecting so that made me feel better. If I ever saw sv* then I would just take them home. They never did get sick so I guess that worked. Anyway just try to stay strong and remember it will pass and you will be ok. Hope she feels better real soon!!

Oh, I am so sorry that you are having a rough time. Maybe it could be something she ate at nursery school rather than a sv*?? I dread the day that I have kids and have to put them in daycare. I don't really have any advice, just wanted to respond to your post and let you know that I understand all of the dread that comes along with it. Just keep things clean (like I am sure that you are) and you and the rest of your family should be fine.
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

I am sorry to hear about your little girl. I hope she is feeling better now and that you are o.k. I know how you feel being alone in these situations. I'm thinking of you and hope this is over for you soon.

Well, hopefully she is ok. After a few bouts of 'splashy poo' as she called it, she said 'Amy would like' & rubbed her belly. Thats her way of saying she's hungry, so I made her some dinner (the same as what we had) & she seemed great - then went to bed & didn't hear a peep out of her all night. Got up this morning & she's fine.

She only attends afternoon nursery so its only 2.5 hours a day but it still worries me to the core about sharing taps & soap with the other dirty kids there.

She's got a fear of toilets so will only go on her potty at home so i'm wondering if the reason behind her feeling so bad is that she's held the poop & wee for so long, it made her feel bad. She didn't have a temp so I don't think it was an sv*....

I hate being an emet so much - my life is one bigconstant worry [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]