Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have just heared that my husband's ship has arrived in the Far East. Now I just have to wait for him to reach Korea and he will be flying home. He is due home Wednesday evening and I can't wait. I am so excited. I am like a bottle of pop. I can't keep still. I have missed him so much. He should be home for two fantastic months and just makes it for my daughter's birthday on Saturday. I am so happy.

Oh, and totally unrelated, but if anyone in the U.K happens to watch the channel 4 gameshow Countdown this afternoon, my dad is on it. He is the one called George who does not do as well as he would have liked but does get the highest losing score of the serieis.

So pleased for you...and what a present for your daughter!

And I will certainly watch Countdown this afternoon. I have often thought of applying myself but fear being drawn against a 13 year old and trounced!

For obvious reasons, I missed this post but have a lovely time with your hubby!!

I am so happy for you! I can only imagine how much you have missed him!!!
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

Yay, that's wonderful! Enjoy your time together![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

That's brilliant! I wish I'd seen Countdown!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Congratulations. My husband is Special Forces I have done soooooo many deployments, so I know exactly waht you are going through. I am soo excited for you! It is soooooo great to see them for the first time after being apart!!!!

I am so happy for you!! Has he arrived home yet?? I can only imagine how hard it's been for you to have him away.

Have a wonderful time with your hubby!!!