Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

So, felt ill all day long, tired, weak and just strange, havent been able to eat much and just tired some dinner and that didnt go down well either..

I feel n* tired, light headed and just weird, I dont know what the hell is going on but Im SO scared!

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Help!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It sounds like you're really tired. Maybe if you get some rest you will feel better.

Ive had the usual ammount of sleep for the past few nights bar one that was only 1 hour less than I usually have..

What doesnt help that everytime I tell my mother I feel ill she goes off on one, ugh life!

Hi Violet. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Since you were feeling off all day, do you think that made you anxious about eating dinner and that's why it's not settling well? Feeling weak and tired could be from a million things and most of them will not result in v*. I think you may have gotten worked up from the strange feelings and that's why you're feeling worse after eating. Have you beeing getting enough sleep lately? Eating regularly? Is your period coming? Anything change in your regular routine?

Hey Violet,

Sounds as if you are tired,I know you said that you have been sleeping but you may not have been getting a deep sleep. It sounds as though you are a little run down too. I hope you feel better soon, try and relax and get some rest. *HUGS*Edited by: sqil30