Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

have you ever v* while driving? what would you do if you had to...and couldn't get to the side of the road? i don't drive yet...i know, im about 4 1/2 years late on that, but im just really curious...[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It seems to be a very rare occurence for some reason for a driver to v*. Even when somebody is prone to travel sickness if they drive they seem to be perfectly fine. My fiance got a bad case of heat exhaustion/stroke last year and was driving home feeling really ill, he had to pull over and v*. And my ex-boyfriend once had to pull his motorbike over to be ill. Other than those two occasionsI've never known a driver get ill whilst they were actually driving in the thirty-six (nearly 37!) years I've been around!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Interesting question

I have seen, twice, drivers pulled over with their driver door open, and v* on the ground right outside their door. Yuck! Those images ruined my whole day
    ~*~Charlene~*~

(thankfully) i've never seen that...yet...*knock on wood*...but it does sound gross and horrible....what if you absolutly couldn't get over to the side of the road? eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...................& nbsp ;
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagirl

Interesting question

I have seen, twice, drivers pulled over with their driver door open, and v* on the ground right outside their door. Yuck! Those images ruined my whole day

I have never seen a driver v*ing, but when I see a passenger v*ing, I CAN'T help but look and it ruins my whole day as well!!

During my sickness period of this pregnancy I thought I was going to v* oneday as I was driving. I was on my way to the doc and got that really icky feeling in my mouth and started to feel hot, my heart started pounding and I just panicked. I pulled over and took a deep breath, drank a little water and opened the window to get some air. Ialways had a bag in the carjust in case something happened so I got it out butthank God nothing ever did. It sure was a close call. I think that I wasn't that scared of v*, I was more scared that someone was going to see me.

***Elvia***

One of my friend's in highschool was driving to school and she felt sick, she pulled over to the side of the road but didnt open the door in time and threw up all over herself. She was closer to school then home so she went to school and called her mother. I don't know the specifics because I wasn't at school till after lunch that day (Can't remember why) but she told me that's what happened later when I was on the phone with her. That's the only person I know who's ever gotten sick while driving.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I have never v* while driving, but I know people who have. Most of the time, your body gives you at least a 10 to 15 second warning....that is plenty of time to pull over. I am soooo paranoid about getting sick while driving, that I carry a bag! So sad, I know, but v* out a car door scares me. I would rather do it in a bag then have someone see me.....especially if I was pulled over in a parking lot or something. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. I prefer to drive to avoid car sickness! I can't win![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

omg don't even get me started on what happened to me 2 weeks ago!! it was terrible, i wasn't feeling well all day and had to drive home from school (about 30 minutes away) with sharp pains in mystomach that gradually progressed to extreme nausea, i just wanted to make it home... i've never been so close to v*ing in many many years as i was driving home that day,i had to pull over a few times to dry heave and i was soo embarrassed, it was terrifying. i made it home and never actually v*ed, but had the worst panic attack of my life and laid on the couch in shaking and in agony for a good 5 hours... i was dizzy and ended up having a little fever too, but was fine by the next morning

Lauren that's awful! I'm sorry you had to go through that. Yuck.

Uh my dad said he saw a guy v* out of his car at a stoplight once. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"