Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok I've been applying for Saturday jobs for a while and one of them just called and offered me an interview. Now for a start interviews are nerve wracking on their own, add on the emet and its worse - but I also have to get there through about 10 inches of snow and I've got this really disgusting cold and look slightly scary. Think good thoughts for me!

Good luck. I hope all goes well. Everywhere seems to have snow in U.K. apart from where I am. I hope your cold gets better soon and good luck once again. I am sure you will do fine.

I'm looking out my window and the sun is shining. It's a be cloudy but certainly no snow. Scotland is a strange place.

Anyway hun good luck! I will certainly be thinking about you and hoping that all goes well for you. I had an interview last week and I did everything wrong. I didn't explain my answers, I tripped on the stairs and I forgot to shake the womans hand!!!!!! Somehow they still employed me You can do it. Just act confident even if you don't feel it, I'm sure you'll do well

Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

You can do it!! I'm interviewing for a job at Bath and Body Works, and I came in late cause the T got delayed in the tunnel, it was so windy that my hair got piled in a big tangle on my head, and i looked slightly crazy. But they asked me back for the next round of interviews!! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

How excitng! The interview, not the snow...lol. Good luck! I hope they hire you![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Good luck Hannah.

Hippychick, you gotta laugh

cloughie I was sort of hoping they wouldn't hire me just so I wouldn't have to face the woman again[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] What a spanner.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Good luck hannah (btw how are you? havent spoken to you for ages. We must catch up soon!)

I've done the saturday job interview thing and its realy not bad. Just see it as a friendly chat with a man or lady (yes I do work with 6 year olds! sorry if my language is limited)They arnt judging you so much as getting to know you and findout about you. Just go in relaxed and smiling and you'll be fine.

Let us know how it goes!

Izzy

Ok I just got back! It was interesting... I was there kind of early so I sat in the car for a bit and then once I got in I had to hang around for a while. The interview room was sooo tiny and ridiculously warm so I had to talk myself in to going inthere... but I did. It wasn't too bad, I answered all the questions and everything. I find out in about an hour whether or not I've got the job and to be honest it's fairly win-win, either I haven't gotit and I know I can survive the interviews, or I have a job and I get to earn my own money, always fun.

Im so glad it went well and its good you're hearing so soon. Good luck!

He just called, I didn't get it. Oh well Good to have interview experience I guess

ah well. As you said its all good experience - Im sure next time you'll feel more calm. Keep applying. It took me ages to get a saturday job because so many people want them. Gd luck!