Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just thought I'd post a picture of my new chocolate point Siamese kitten. We got her on Sunday and she already owns the place. She's a little cutie and my other cats are slowly getting used to her. Love her She's really cheering me up.

I'm Sarah. We are all stronger than we believe we are.

Aww, look at those ears!! She's gorgeous, Sarah!

Yes, I am most definitely a cat person! Love dogs too, but sadly don't have one at the moment [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

While I'm here, here's my cat - not a special breed or anything, just a typical household moggy! Rescued her from the side of the road when she was a kitten. She's now 11 years old, and I absolutely adore her!

You know stroking a pet apparently lowers your heartrate? I definitely find just having Minnie (^ my kitty!) nearby helps me feel much calmer.Edited by: angel13
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

She's absolutely gorgeous - what's her name? We had a chocolate-point Siamese when I was young and she was a real character. She was a rescued cat, but settled in from day one.

I lost both my cats in January and right now I can't bear the thought of having another, but I'll always be a cat person!

Oooh she's so cute!!!!

I'm basically an all-animal person! I have two kittens, they're about six months now so not kittens anymore really.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Those ears are so cute...and big!!! I love cats. I never did till I got one when I moved out of my parents house. I couldn't have dogs in my apt, so I got a cat. And to me nothing compares to them. Don't get me wrong, I love all 3 of my dogs, but my cat has a very special place in my heart.

Awww Dreamer, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your cats. It is heart-breaking to lose a pet. Perhaps in the future you'll be able to have another?

Angel, Minnie is gorgeous! I too find that having a cat about (we've got five here, including the kitten!) is very relaxing. I love having a cat on my lap, stroking them while they're purring away - it's lovely!

Oh, and her name is Poppy [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]and her ears are rather amazing, hehe!

Awwww! Both this kitties in the pics are sooooo incredibly cute. I have 2 cats as well that I adopted from a shelter several years ago. I don't know what I'd do without them. Congrats on the new kitty...she's sure to bring tons joy into your life!

Aw she is so cute! I love siamese cats! Im definitly a cat person, but my little baby fin is at home and im at uni I miss him tons, probably more than i miss my mum n dad lol!
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beautiful cate you have there, both of those cats are precious!!! I am def. a cat lover, i love dogs too though.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Adorable kitties. I am a HUGE cat person and have had some all my life. Now I have 2, one will be 16 soon and we readopted him when my dad had to enter a nursing home. He adjusted well, but the two cats don't really get along. I will try to post pics........</font>

OMG she's adorable!!! Siamese cats are just so beautiful! A childhood friend of mine had two Siamese, one chocolate point and one seal point...named Simba and Nala...sooooo adorable.

This is my kitten, Tigger. Well, he'll be a year old as of March 19th, I can't believe my baby is almost grown up! He is a very big boy, he grew so rapidly after we got him that I can't believe he was only 3 1/2 months old when we got him!

Awwww those kitties are so cute! Siamese are so beautiful. Im abig cat person also. Whenever I see one I just have to stop and scratch its ears..

I have 2 cats. Princess has been around since before I was born, she's a rescue that my parents got. Then we got Bailey when I was 5 from my aunt. Hes a purebred maine coon and has been following me around ever since he got to our house.. I'll post pics (hopefully) soon. My image hosting isnt working for some reason.
    -Sarah Maria

I'm a dog person but I do like cats. My husband and my 12 year old son are highly allergic so we can't have one. We have a Shih Tzu named Sophie and a Senagol parrot named Pepe, hes a dork. He whistles at girls in their underwear and bras, what a retard, but we love him dearly[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

aufachse ~~ AWWWW--your kitty is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her blue eyes and big ears!! I have 2 Chihuahua's, and have a major weakness for their huge ears also

angel13 ~~ You cat is also beautiful!!!!

metallikat87 ~~ Your cat is gorgeous -- Is he a Silver Tabby??
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I loooooooooooove cats. I am now running a Pet Hotel (lol) and get to play with animals all day. I have to scan a picture of my baby Bijou and I will soon. She is a tabby calico mix. When she was little (the pic I will post) she was ALL ears. Her ears were bigger than her whole body. Now, she is the fattest little thing ever. I had to leave her with my family when I moved to Cali but she is still my heart. She is the type of cat that sticks her nose in your arm pit to be closer to you. If you sit down for one second anywhere, she is on your lap. She snores when she sleeps and loves to be outside (I always let her on my balcony when I lived in an apt, now she loves the outside screened in patio at my parents house).

I love the pics guys....they are soooo cut.

OMG! HOW CUUUUTE!!

Cats are amaze =p

i am definitaly a cat person and love siamese! we've had burmese cats all our life and up until last year had 3 but now only have one left. This is the 3 of them sleeping together..

Edited by: angles
    Angles

Here's my baby. Her name is Toodles, and her today is actually her birthday. She is 3. This picture was taken a year ago.

My other baby, Angel. Angel is Toodles moma.

Okay here are my kitties!

This is Thor, my little boy. (these were both taken when they were younger, myabe three months or a little less?)

This is Chandra!

[img]uploads/images/spilledmilk/762_PANA0057.JPG[/img]

This is both of them, playing with their little feather toy. They're brother and sister.

[img]uploads/images/spilledmilk/B4E_PANA0046.JPG[/img]

Everyone's cats are gorgeous! There are so many different breeds.

&lt;3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Awwww so many lovely pictures of cute kitties! They are all adorable. I love cats

Angles, Burmese cats are lovely, my Grandma had two but one died a few years ago. The one she'sgot leftis 19 years old!

Awww, I love everyone's kitties! HAHA metallikat I have a Tigger too! LOL here he is:

[img]uploads/images/SimplyMe/865_0921062107.jpg[/img]

Haha he thinks he's boss!

[img]uploads/images/SimplyMe/1DD_1230061240a.jpg[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

[img]uploads/images/sqil30/5FD_DSC00902.JPG[/img]Chunkee Munkee this is my husband's buddy! Edited by: sqil30

This is Isabelle, my baby girl![img]uploads/images/sqil30/9C1_DSC00893.JPG[/img]

this is the best thread ever!

here's my best buddy, fiona.
    Edited by: blancfixe

All of these cats are GORGEOUS!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I agree! I wish I knew how to post photos. Blancfixe, your cat has the same name as me!

Dreamer, hit "image upload" it's the last icon at the top of the reply box. Then browse, find the pic you want from your computer and click OK. I believe you have to hit ok on a pop up as well then a few seconds later it's in your reply box and you post as normal. Hope this helps! Edited by: SimplyMe
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

these are my 3 kitties...i really enjoyed everyone's pictures of their cats...they're all so beautiful!! Mojo, Pumpkin and Ziggy [img]uploads/images/sheribaby/cats_002.jpg[/img] Edited by: sheri-baby
    ~Sheri~

one more[img]uploads/images/sheribaby/32B_cats_001.jpg[/img]
    ~Sheri~

aufachse, i definitely agree that burmese cats are lovely! the two that passed away last year were both 14 and the one that we had before that was 19 when we got her put down. we take good care of our cats!

after we lost two of our cats we decided to get another one (which turned intoanother 3) to keep our other cat company.. unfortunately our other cat didnt take kindly to have 3 new kitties in her house so we had to take them back they were gorgeous though.. here's a photo of them on my bed. two are burmese and one is an ocicat.

Edited by: angles
    Angles