Ok so people are asking me for details lol.. so i thought it would be easier just to write my story here for you all...

so i was in slow labour for a week.. the pains were coming and going, then on the 21st march (my daughters 2nd birthday) they got worse so i went into the hospital expecting to be sent home... again! and she told me i was 4cm dilated and i was to stay at the hospital.. i was monitored all night and then at about 5am i had the epidural because the pain was quite bad.. the only problem was the anesthetist said my back was small and my nerves were close together so when he was pushing the tubing in for the epidural it hit my nerves which was soo painful!! ...
But once it was in it worked and it was amazing.. it then got to 7am and i was in pain again they topped up my epidural 3 times but i was still in pain, this is when i got scared because i didnt want to have the baby with no pain relief.. but by this time it was too late the midwife could see the babys head and i had to start pushing.. which i did.. and at 8.20am Blake Alexander Devine was born weighing 6lb 14 ounce!
(and yes without pain relief it hurts A LOT .. lol )
heres some photos the other little girl is my daughter.. then theres me and mark (my fiance), and one with me and my mum

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/d...ss1789/blake/? albumview=slideshow
i will get some more photos when i can xx