Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

ok this may not be a biiiig issue for a lot of people.. but as you know ive been feeling rough for a couple of days i felt better this morning so i went shopping with my parner and on the way home i felt so ill on the bus and i KNEW it was going to happen it nearly did on the bus.!!!

so i got off.. and got in the house sat for about 10 mins then i let myself...!! i let myself DH* 3 times ... no i didnt like it but i will tell you all now.. im pleased with myself as i can safely say its not AS bad as i thought it would be.. yes i did it and its over now!
    and i can say... if i did it again.. oh well !!!!!

The thing that we dont know is what is wrong with me.. i did go without food all day...!! so it cud be hunger or the fact i just wasnt better and i exhausted myself or it could be something else.. i dotn feel good now but im just watching telly and resting...!
    i took 2 anti emetics before i DH* and they did stop me V* the only reason i DH* is cos i let myself do it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm glad that you are feeling better about it all!!! That's a start...

Hope you are feeling well soon.

PS: I would guess it was because you have not been eating properly -- I get VERY n* when I get overly hungry.

thankyou i dont know why but i feel so proud :s

You should feel proud of yourself. That's a hard thing for someone with our "problem" to do!!! I know that I HATE it but as much as I hate it myself I am more worried about others (any others, any reason) and wish that I would TRY to handle v* situations myself but I find that I run and hide EVERYTIME.

You have taken a big step...keep feeling good about yourself!!!

good job getting through it! these are big steps for us no matter how
    small they may seem to others and you deserve to be proud! the last
    time i dh*ed, it was because i hadn't eaten and was so n* from hunger.
    i haven't been feeling well lately either... headaches and a sore throat...
    hope you're feeling better soon!

Abby you do not no how proud Iam of you really, you mak me feel like a parent who's child has just learnt to walk! People may not no what an achievment this is for you considering how bad you used to get if you even felt nauseas" remeber the whole tooth thing! So for yu to do this is amazing I meen me I would of panicked like i did the other night and fore myself not to! SO i am so proud! and look you discovered its not that bad at all! But it may have just been hunger, or lack of it that can contribute to nausea! And i bet the bus ride home didnt help! all that motion! anyway! I love ya to bits hun and im so happy! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

Well done miss abbey hehe. I shall come see you soon and bring you some grapes, though i can't remember what colour you said you liked xD cos you was saying which colour you didnt like..But well done and im proud of you . <3

well done you hun,
    i thin you dh* because you starved yourself all day, i have done it many a time! you must eat little bits hun!!!
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

thanks guys.
    I felt ill all night with a bad headache.. dizzy.. freezing.. red hot.. i dont know whats wrong with me to be honest.. at one point i got out of bed to go to the toilet and fell over because im weak.. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

So my partner is phoning the doctors surgery now to see if they can get a doctor to come out to me.. but asking that is like asking them for a million pounds!

You just had a baby and your body is recovering, you really do need a doctor!! Are you breastfeeding? If you are and you aren't eating, that is big trouble, too. Please go see a doctor, I overdid it after baby #4 and I wasn't eating well and I felt weak and dizzy and hot and I passed a huge clot and had to see the doctor.

yes you do need to see a doctor, especially since you just had a baby...
    it could be a variety of things... hope you're feeling well soon!

well the doctor came out to see me and has given me antibiotics because i have Mastitis which as someone said above is an infection from breastfeeding!!
    so hopefully this will help me!

Hope they help you Abbey. x

Yikes, I had a feeling that's what the deal was. I'm glad I mentioned it although I'm sure your doctor knew right away. It is weird because most women just feel s* and don't usually know what's wrong. I'm glad that you asked and got the antibiotics, you should really start feeling better now. Take care.Edited by: jen_s

I'm sorry you have been feeling so unwell. I had the same thing when my son was about a month old. The antibiotics should help and will hopefully work quickly. I hope you feel better soon.Edited by: curly wurly