Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaked out

Ok so I was in my room just now and I was playing with this teddy thing and dad was like "It's reall soft, feel it" then he kind of stroked it down my face and a spider or a fly or someting canme off it and into my mouth!!! And my immediate instinct was to swallow so I did and I could feel it at the back of my throat trying to get back up!!! I gagged and the I went and drank a load of water to wash it down. Itwas sooo gross! I didn't want to swallow an insect!!! But I definitely wasn't going to go for the other option. Then I spat in the sink to get the taste out and all these bits of spider/fly/whatever guts and blood were there! It's sooo horrid! So I kept sppitting till all the horridness was gone. Then I ate some bread, to get it properly down. And now I keep coughing and I feel like I might v* and it's really scary. Dad says I should v*otherwise it will make me cough all day, but I'd much rather cough.

I swallowed a mosquito once, it was live. ew! No worries, nothing happened!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

damn this very interesting i never ate any insects accept ants
    and all but that was pure curiosity. umm i was biking once and
    bug flew in my eye it was funny.
    don't worry u wont puke pretend u ae soething else it all in your
    head..
    [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

i think you'll be fine! Hahah my story abotu swallowing a bug is funny actually. I ran outside to meet my friend in his car, and all of a sudden I felt something fly into my mouth, then I kinda choked and gagged, then I panicked! Ran inside and grabbed some water and bread. Haha, I made a big production about it, but I was fine, just a little tickle for like an hour. HAH.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Thanks for your replies guys!!! My throat kinda hurts but that's cos I kept coughing cos I was sure it was still there!

aw no hannah - I'm sure that it will be ok - especially as youve had alot to drink etc etc. Sometimes when we swallow big things they scratch the back of our throat and although they have been swalowed it feels like they are still there so iT probably wasnt there for long. Hope u fel better sounds scaary!

shall i tell peeps about my story of swallowing a fly? lol. Hannah already knows... but anyway!!

i was a little child, playing in the back garden on my bike... with my moutb wide iopen.... !! stupid me...

and this huge fly just found its way into my mouth... ( i hav abig mouth, its not hard, lol)

fly's blood tastes grioss! lol

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I
    tried camping once when I was 15 and some bug flew into my mouth in a
    tent and I immediately spit it out and was really sickened by it and
    was scared I was going to v but it didnt happen! Ever since then I
    never wanted to try going camping again!!

Miriam

</span></font>

I am sure you will be just fine. It seems gross at the time but just think that if you were in the wild (lost) you would have to eat bugs for food. I think it is more the sensation replaying in your mind and making you feel the tickle.
    Sometimes when you jolt your throat like that too with big coughs and clearing of you irritate the lining and it tickles just like when you have a cold.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

I think your just grossed out and that`s why you felt like v*ing, I`m sure your better by now!