Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Now I know you are all well behaved, and I rarely have to moderate, but we do obviously get the ocassional person stirring up trouble and posting inappropriately. I do check the forums everyday to make sure everything is ok. But if someone is posting anything you think is inappropriate or should be looked at then click the report button above their post (next to where it says quote). John/sage and myself will get an email telling us and someone can take a look. It's just a lot quicker that way really and saves the board getting to cluttered with nasty stuff!

It's so you all feel safe here and know that any postsmaking you feel unhappy or unsafe to be here will be looked at. Hopefully we wont have any more hassle as its a Sunday and I wanna sleep! lol

Thanks!

xxxxxEdited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

didnt no we cud do that!!

ok thnks for telling us tht!

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]LoL. Awesome, Thanks Hippy. Will do, and remember it for next time.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Thanks for that hippy - I did send a message to IES moderater as I was getting rather concerned about some of the messages posted by a certain person.
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Thanx louise for dealing with the problem. I didnt realise we had a report button.I will rememebr that its there incase it ever needs to be used - lets hope not

is it completly none of my business to ask what happened to that person and his posts? i think we all know who we're tlkin about, dont we?

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nope of course you can ask, this is your forum too lol everyone has a right to know what goes on here.

Jenneh I think it was you who had problems logging in here once because your active user status was accidently switched to off and I switched it back on? Well that happened to a lot of people here so don't think you were banned then, it was a forum bug. But now if a poster needs to be banned I can go into their profile and switch their active user status to off and their account is suspended. Then I went through and deleted posts.

This was because the poster had posted several inappropriate and sexual posts and did not listen to the warnings given. I also got a few complaints about them. As well as receiving some abusive PM's. If John thinks I was wrong to ban someone he can also go in and turn their status back on. And if anyone here things I was wrong to do it let me know also!

This is the first time I've stopped anyone from posting here, hopefully its the last time too.

I don't like having to ban someone, but all I really want to do is protect everyone here, some of you may not know but 6 months ago I received a lot of abuse from someone here and I know a few other people have had problems. It can make people feel really unsafe, which is the last thing anyone wants. Also a lot of members are under 16 so I especially wanna make sure they are safe.

Well thats a mini essay, but there ya go! lol If anyone makes you feel uncomfortable let me know and I'll tkae a look, like I say this is everyones forum and everyone has the right to be ok and safe here.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

aww thankyou for tking the time to reply to that!

im glad that hes gone.. because to be honest.. it made me feel quite uncomfortable even tho im 17 (supposed to be grown up! Lol)

i dont think u did nething wrong, at all, and i doubt John will either.

Jen xxxxxxxxxx

MSN:

I think he should have been banned. His posts seemed VERY inappropriate and made me uncomfortable and I am no youngster.

Just my 2 cents.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

*deleted* Was replying to chrum but now his post is gone so mine made no sense.Edited by: x hannah x

And he's back...under a different name.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

not nemore!

hippychick how are peoplebanned?

by their usernames or their ISP numbers?

wud be better by their numbers, then they cant change their naems.. althoi i dont no if u can here..

Jen xxxxEdited by: Jenneh

MSN:

Are we talking about the guy who happens to like water and clothing? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

No we're talking about the guy who likes to find wives who have big hands...

LOL, Hdogg! No! It's a different guy, he said he's "big like salami".

huh?? I think I am missing something! Whats going on?

Miriam

</font>

Quote Originally Posted by mbs730
    huh?? I think I am missing something! Whats going on?

Miriam

This guy sighed up looking for a wife this morning...

Missed his postings but if he's claiming to be big like salami ban him, double ban him and triple ban him.

I log on here for the odd bit of reassurance not to be made to feel inadequate!

Man, big like salami, seeksemetophobic with large hands.

Each to their own I suppose.

I like salami. Mmm...pepperoni is better though. Especially on pizza. Oh, I guess we're not talking about the same thing...[img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]

LOLOLOL</font>

Heehee! Its good we can laugh about it now he's gone but at the time he was CRUDE!!!!!!!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Ummmm... I hate to say this but he's re registered as hrat and just pmed me asking if I had big hands...

MAN!

do people ever GIVE UP? maybe if we post a link to a dating website he might leave us alone?? anyone got any ideas of one? lol

Jen xxxx

http://www.loopylove.com/index.cfm?sc=ggdateaction
    Edited by: Jenneh

MSN:

he doesnt seem to be posting at the moment - But I have heared that hes been PMing people aswell

Great work baby

WOT!!!! did i miss all of this then...? Who's the guy whose been harrassing everyone?

Ok sounds strange lol ...
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

lol, yeh I've seemed to miss something as well. But I suppose its for the better!

He's back guys!! And another NEW name.........

what another one?? which one now Chloe??

Jen xxx

MSN: