Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP!!!

OMG guys I'm freaking out!!! A local college around has an epidemic of the norovirus (sp?) There are kids t*u* all over the place! My mom works for the college and her intern had it last Sunday and she was with her all this week!!! Thursday was the last day she saw her, and she was hugging and kissing her goodbye b/c it was her last day!!! Well, needless to say I am freaking out b/c today is my birthday and I am suppose to go over to my Mom and Dad's to have dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I suppose to do? Will I be safe? My Mom feels fine, but I'm still freaking out!!! Please help!
    \"In the end it will be ok; if it\'s not ok, then it\'s not the end\"

I posted this is the wrong spot, but I hope you guys get a chance to read it and help me
    \"In the end it will be ok; if it\'s not ok, then it\'s not the end\"

I posted asomething similiar and I was told that the incubation period was 1-3 dys. Also the person who is sick should stay away from people 24 hours after they are better. I hope your moms co-worker took the proper time off. I'll be pulling for you I too am waiting out the days to be in the clear.
    I\'m so tired but I can\'t sleep, standing on the edge of something much too deep, funny how you feel so much but can

not say a word, We are screaming inside but can\'t be heard.