Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have 8 beers - theeee most that i have ever had to drink in one session.
    my hed is spinning but i really don't care if im sick. If i;m sick, then i;m sick and i jusst don't care really!

ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maybe you are not really an emet then. An emet would care if something were going to make them spew like Vesuvius.

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

doug, have you ever been drunk?? i'm CERTAINLY emetophobic but i
    know if i have a drink or two or if i'm taking a sedative or whatnot that
    i'm so much more relaxed and not much bothers me anxiety-wise.

well i have woken up and told you that I have a VERY big hangover but I've had a coffee which has made me feel much better! I have to admit that I preferred drinking than to letting this worry of sick dictate my drinking habits. I've been sick from alcohol in the past and I have to tell you that being sick from alcohol is completely different from vomiting from a stomach virus - in my opinion!

with respect to what doug says, I have a very weird emetophobia - I don't fear seeing or helping other people when they are being sick; I only fear myself being sick.
    Furthermore, I don't mind vomiting if it is due to alcohol but I panic when I think it is a stomach virus

Sorry, have just been looking at my post from last night - "i HAVE 8 beers??" Oh dear!

See you all x

I think alcohol reduces your anxiety so you may not have been so bothered if you were s*. I still don't drink though. Hope you are feeling better now.

ya I had to chuckle at your post, it sounded...tipsy! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    JANNA

No, Princess Lauren, I never have. And partyboi, congrats on making it through the night without suffering a reversal.

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

I've just been on facebook - Chris has been tagged in 10 photos!
    Oh deary me!
    But it was worth it - and it is now the evening after and I still feel absolutely fine! An achievement?? I think so!

Ooh, can I add you to my Facebook? I wanna see! :-)
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

yeah sure
    my email address is [email protected]
    type this into the white box on facebook and you should fine a chris beresford in the London/strode's college network!!

Cool! I just requested you! I am Mary Honegger! I think we used to chat on MSN.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I know it depends on how drunk I am before I dont care as mcuh. I can be pretty tipsy and still flip out when my stomach is upset. Only once have I gotten drunk enough to be able to still stay with the crowd and not freak out in the bathroom alone. I still freaked out a bit, but I was at least able to stay with my friends. Well, friend.
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
    Anais Nin