Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: One Step

Well...For those of you who read my "work" thread know I've been through some rough stuff lately. Well I've decided to take off a couple months of work and take some spring courses. I will start in May and go till then end of June. Then I'm off to visit my best friend in Alberta for STAMPEDE! lol. I'll be back in August, and back to school in September.

Now i'm all nervous to go back to school!!! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

I'm going to the calgary stampede too.. maybe we'll see each other!
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

Really? Awesome. Have you been before? Where are you from?

I'm from Vancouver. I haven't been there before, I'm visiting a friend who
    moved to Alberta last summer.
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

Hey Crazybeautiful,

Seems like you have a lot going on!!! Good luck with everything!!!! I am sure you will be just fine at school!!! It takes a while to get used to, but once you are there, you will be just fine!

Have fun in Alberta!!!

Please say hello to it for me!! I miss it soo much!!!

By the way, I just had to add, I lived in Alberta for 8 years and was born in Victoria, BC!!! Sorry, I get all jolly when I hear about Canada. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.