Beenie, I know exactly what you mean! I was always worried when hubby went out to drink, and after a few months of his not v* or feeling n* in the slightest, I began to trust him not to drink too much, which is all he asked and made us happier. Then of course, the next time he goes out he v* everywhere and makes me help clean up (UGHHH! I wasn't the one who mixed Jager and cheap beer, stupid!). And it took me a LONG time to trust him again, and again, after I got comfortable with it (he had learned his lesson, after all) he nearly v* in bed, v* all over the car when he tried to drive me to work, and then a couple more times at home when I was working. And do you know what? When I played sober driver that night before I KNEW that he would feel it in the morning, I had never seen him so trashed, and when I confronted him angry when we got home, he PROMISED me he wouldn't v*... but I knew better, and told him that if he did he owed me NEVER GETTING TRASHED AGAIN! So far so good, but tonight he's gonna be doing Jello shots...