Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think my stmach has had all it can take. I almost v-ed twice. I still feel like I'm going to. I'm so scared....so damn scared...i dont now whayt to do. i feel so horrible. i dont want to v!!! i dont.. imgonna go now and try ot fight this..im so scared...i knw i wont make it thorugh.

<font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Mystikal Star, I read your posts on here, and I know we have had casual conversations, nothing deep or personal,and I must say you are a fighter, you remind me of me, when my emet would become so bad, I would fight with all my might and tell myself I do NOT want to V. I don't want to be sick, etc. etc.

Seeing your posts over the last couple of days, actually weeks have just tugged at my heart strings, and considering since the 27th I have not been in the best of moods, and have been really self-centered as of late. I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner. I think you and I really need to talk, in fact I installed AOLIM just in case ANY of you need to talk... My name is panzercub. I know when I get the feeling of tonight's the night, nothing anyone could say to me would make me feel better, but if someone is there to talk to during it, we don't feel so alone.

Stephen

I think you and I need to talk too stephen!!!!

But I don't have aim[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Let us know how your doing star, hope your better now!

aww mystikal

what can i say? i hope by the time ur reading this ur feeling better! sorry i wasnt around before [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

from ur post... you made it sound lke u'd just eaten, and ur stomach felt a bit full? well i very much doubt any of us here wud be stupid enough to over eat enough to make us actually sick.

often i find i feel sick after meals.. but it shudnt come to anything. thats what i tell myself.

Jen xxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mystikal -

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time...I really hope you feel better soon and the horrible feelings pass.

*hugs*
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

If it really feels like it is going to happen, all you can really do is brace yourself for the worst. Read my quote: Worrying is like a rocking chair. Its something to do but it doesnt get you anywhere. The only thing you can do is just try and keep calm and try and stick close to a toilet if you really think its going to happen. Plus if it does happen, just think afterit "I DID IT!" Just relax after it because once it has happened once it cannot happen again. You gotta fight the phobia, not fight the vomit. I hope everything goes well.

God Bless, Chris

Any trouble, just PM me or i have yahoo and MSN if that helps.Edited by: party_boi3423
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww mystikal...Im sorry your having such a rough go. Believe me, I know what it feels like, being so scared, it feeling so real, but I can tell you something hunn, all the times it has felt so real to me, nothing's ever happened. And if it does, yu will be able to cope. But its not likely that it will.

Take care hunn, and feel better soon

Hugs.

It didn't happen. I fought and fought and fought. Scratched my arm with my nails. I don't know why I was so nauseous. I hadn't eaten anything Jenneh. If fact I hadn't eaten in about twelve hours. It's the stupid reflux crap thats making me this way. It happens EVERY night. It starts around 9:30PM. I can't handle another night like last nights. I hope it doesn't happen again. It was SO close to happening. I felt it coming high into my throat. The nausea was intense. I almost gagged once. *cries*

Night time is evil. I dont know whats wrong with me
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

awww sounds horrible... but im sure not eating didnt help? if u didnt eat for 12 hours u must have felt EXTREMELY grotty!

but you no, i no nothing about this acid reflux business so maybe im not one to comment.

Jenxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Mystikal - why don't you try eating bland food tonight - buttered toast or plain crackers? See how you cope with that...

I'm so proud of you for fighting it tho[img]smileys/smilies_13.gif[/img]

Well done, Chick!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Hope you feel better tonight
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Mystickal I'm sorry I wasnt there for you last night, how are you doing now??

Miriam

</font>

Oh....I'm sorry that you felt sick. I have heard of a thing called Nighttime heartburn. Since heartburn is associated with reflux, I think that might be what is it. . Try going to the doctor, if you get reflux that bad. Actully, I have heard that eating can help with some people's reflux/heartburn (as weird as it may seem). I hope you feel better. How are you feeling now?

When I haven't eaten in a long time and I am feeling nauseous and I feel like my body does need food but I can't eat, I pop a gravol, wait about 1 hour and things start to feel better, then I eat some toast and things start looking up and then I fall asleep because of the gravol and that suits me just fine cause then I wake up and its morning[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]!!!!!