Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i am under no disillusion that even though i am so far down my road of recovery, scary days will always happen! today is one of my scary days! I normally face small levels of anxiety when i hear of sickness doing the rounds but today is slightly worse, i have come to work and 11 people are off sick, two of which have been in the building this morning and have gone home.....i feel utterly bombarded by a nightmare at the moment! Every where i look i ams eeing germs, im imaginign myself in various fits of anxiety over sickness and cramps! I havent reacted like this in months and just as im feeling a little low today (i have a bunch of coldsores and feel a bit rundown) It hit me like a tonne of bricks, as soon as i heard, i went upstaris and started crying! like a baby! I feel so awful...i know that in a few days i will feel proud that i didnt run away and that i faced up to it, il let you know!
    I also know that its heavy rain, windy and a miserabale day and that alot of people fake it! Some people just dont wanna leave the house and come to work!

Im, sorry. I hope today finds you feeling a bit better!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.