Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello!

I'm freaked out...Today there was a pile of V*
    outside my stop and of course I didnt step in it...but im all anxious about if it got on my flip flops (haha) and then it gets on my feet and all through my house...

Ughh I really dislike this phobia...I hate being in fear every day
    ~~~The One Winged Angel~~~

I had something like this when I was in Barcelona. I was in the centre of town and I had to get the bus or the metro to get back to my residence. I missed the last metro ride so I had to catch the bus and there was a huge pile of vomit at the bus stop - it looked like it hadn't been there long!

I was wearing sandals on that day too so I can sympathise lol.
    x
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eww thts gross! But i doubt you would catch anything!
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?

well, as long as you don't put your feet in your mouth, or get your feet up on the table etc. (anywhere you'd put your hands) you should be perfectly fine![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

If your worried take your shoes off when you go home and wash your feet/take a shower first thing!