Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: new and emetophilia

I'm new too, Jeff. I guess I am an emetophile, however I don't get or want to get aroused by it! I do obsess with it, I ask "Are you alright?" when my friends are feeling ill, or my sister. And ask about it alot, and all their experiences. And it's on my mind basically 24/7! xx

Well this thread compelled me to join. I don't think it's strange though because I am admittedly in the same boat. Ever since I was a child, I have dreaded the thought of vomiting. I can even remember the very first time I was first made aware of it and how it traumatized me. I am still that way today. I avoid going places if I feel there is a risk that I can get sick. In fact, my family is planning a trip to Tennessee next month and I am too scared to go because I have had a lot of inner ear trouble with fluids trapped behind my ear drums that has been causing dizziness and I know elevation changes can affect and cause vertigo, especially if you are already experiencing an illness, infection, etc.

However.....as truly sick as it may seem to most people, I also have discovered quite recently that seeing it happen in videos and such does not bother me (and since I am a male, I can even get arroused by seeing a girl do it...but only if she is willing or doing it herself). I can't really explain it beyond that, though. But I have read articles that I think pinpoint exactly what I experience and why I feel this way. It's still something I feel ashamed of though and with as impossible as it has been for me to meet a girl (and thats without them knowing that little "fetish", there is no way I could ever hope to find or let any girl know of it). I mean I know there are girls out there who are emetophiliacs, but I'll be darned if I can ever meet one. I am someone who likes to believe he thinks logically, so I am very frustrated that there is no logic to be found in how someone can both dread and desire something at the same time.

I am an emetophile as I have said before I am sure. I like it when others do it but it scares me to death if I do it!
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Well I don't blame you at all. Like I said, I think the psychologists have nailed it when they claim that some emtophobes like it because it brings up strong, emotional feelings. For me, the idea of seeing a girl willingly doing it is exciting because I think "man, that girl is so darn brave and look at what she is willing to go through just in order to please someone". That's about the closest reason I can think of as to why us emetophiles find it attractive...that someone is willing to do something that we never could. Now, if I could only meet one of these (very elusive) girls in Ohio. :P