Just wanted to say that although I am not an emetophile, first off I don't care who is and who isn't. Secondly, I have gone to fetish sites to ask people WHY they are turned on by it. I have gotten some pretty interesting and serious answers if anyone is ever interested. Finally, and this has never happened before OR after, but once I watched a House episode where I knew Cuddy was going to v* and I got a slight flutter of excitement in my stomach when it was about to happen. Can't explain it, don't know why it happened, but in that moment I guess I knew what an emetophile felt like.

I belong to a fetish site (Fetlife.com) and because I have explored the emetophile community I have gotten lots of requests for me to v* on someone. I always have to explain to them that I am emetophobic and emetophilia is not listed in my profile information. I however want to reiderate that I do NOT find the people disgusting. No it's not for me, but who's to say what's wrong and what's right? If two consenting adults want to v* on each other and get off on it, let them do it. No one is making you do it!

(Sorry if that came across as snappy, but I really hate when people judge other people's fetishes. If you were to look at my list you would think I had gone mad, that's why I don't share my fetlife account with anyone who isn't in the lifestyle) Thank you.