Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: are you emetophile

Voters
445. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

69 15.51%
  • no

376 84.49%

Hybrid View

Default Re: are you emetophile

I've never been aroused by vomit...but when others vomit (not during) I'm fascinated by it and HAVE TO look at the vomit. Idk why, but its fascinating and scary all at the same time.I'm sure when I vomit myself (been 15 years) I will probably study it for a while. but I'm like that with most other complicated things too. I just want to figure it out!
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Quote Originally Posted by afraid213 View Post
    I've never been aroused by vomit...but when others vomit (not during) I'm fascinated by it and HAVE TO look at the vomit. Idk why, but its fascinating and scary all at the same time.I'm sure when I vomit myself (been 15 years) I will probably study it for a while. but I'm like that with most other complicated things too. I just want to figure it out!
    I know what you mean...its weird cause if I see it somehwere, I do get squeamish and eww this and ewww that...but I look at it...as if to scrutinize it still skeeved by it.....its like a car accident or something, you just can't look away

The problem with me though, I just think about it all day that I saw it and then I'm spaced out and panicked.

Quote Originally Posted by afraid213 View Post
    its fascinating and scary all at the same time.I'm sure when I vomit myself (been 15 years) I will
    You are the coolest emet ever for predicting you'll vomit someday! Most of us are too scared to say something like that.