Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: are you emetophile

Voters
445. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

69 15.51%
  • no

376 84.49%

Threaded View

Default Re: are you emetophile

Quote Originally Posted by turbokinetic View Post
    adrenaline rush and morbid fascination!
    Thanks for sharing your experience of emetophilia. I'm not an emetophile, but I can relate to part of that as an emet.

When kids threw up at school, I remember the adrenaline rush was mostly to get me AWAY from what had happened. Morbid fascination, yes, but that only kicked in after we were away from the puke. I remember we kids all thought it was fascinating to sit around and talk about the vomit, past vomits, etc., but only after we were out of range. Surely not all children who liked to talk about vomiting after a puke incident turned out to be emetophobic. I think this is a topic all kids like to talk about. The problem is that some of us are still too much like kids when it comes to this.

Doug
    Last edited by gumdropper1; 10-21-2011 at 03:22 PM.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.