Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I've tried everything! I've uploaded the picture to photobucket, tiny pic (i think its called that), imageshack, i've tried 'em all! Tried uploading the photo from the file directly too but that gives me an error message.
    I've made sure the picture is 90 x 90 pixels but when I click preview it gives me a broken image picture :-(! Any idea whats making it do that? I don't mind having a picture from the gallery on here but I would prefer having a personalised photo and it wont let me >:-(!!

Aside from logging into your account and trying it myself, I can't really offer much help, sorry.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    Aside from logging into your account and trying it myself, I can't really offer much help, sorry.
    I'm not sure if even that would work as i've tried this on 3 different computers now! Maybe theres something wrong with the avatar image uploader today or something? I'll have to try again tomorrow

yeah! mine's not working either! i don't know why but i really want a new picture!

I have been trying to get a personlized avatar on here for the last year. I just cant figure it out! I thought it was just me. I try every few weeks and I still cant get it. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

I had a massive problem with it when I first managed it, so it's not just either of you....

Although I'm unbelievably unhelpful, because I have no idea of how I managed to do it in the end.... Sorry! But it can be done!
    "if the good lord had intended us to walk, he never would've invented rollerskates"