Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

well, i changed my nose ring. lol. all by myself! I have a smaller, blue crystal in it now. it looks SO much better. hardly noticeable, and thats what I wanted. I looked kinda scary with that huge stud sticking out of my nose before.

this is stilla screw, but its very very short compared to the pther one and doesnt bother me at all. I dont even know its there.

well anyways Im loving it even more and thought id update ya. It didnt hurt to change at all and i did it right after i got out of the shower. im excited! heheEdited by: Babydoll
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Sounds good! Are you still cleaning it?

My bump is almost gone! It was there for almost 2 months! lol. but it's slowly going away, and when it does....that meansa new ring for me!

WHOO!

you should post a pic...i will post another of mine soon.

Heh, kool

I must say Im slacking on the cleaning department. I dont know if its infected or not, but it doesnt really hurt all that much. Im trying my best not to play with it but its so hard not to.LOL.

I'd like to post a pic of it but i just got some back today actually that I took this weekend and you cant see it in any of the pictures. oh well.

~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh