Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Cool Handling daughter's sv* with calmness!

Well, my 6 year old hasn't v*ed since the wee hours of Thursday morning (4AM my time), and the d* seems to have subsided as well, but she is VERY tired and says her tummy still isn't right and her appetite is awful (although she is eating small bits of easy to digest carbs and drinking water and sprite with no problem). I'm actually doing ok. I stayed home alone with her (and my 3 year old too) all day yesterday and was able to be calm and play boardgames with her and not worry every 3 seconds that she might v* near me. I even said to her this AM, "Try to have some toast and if you tu*, you tu* but I think your tummy hurts because it's empty." Hello? Did those words just come out of MY mouth? I'm home with her (and her sister) alone again now too because my hubby had something he had to do for our church this afternoon. I'm encouraging both the girls to take naps this afternoon, so we'll see how it goes!

Thanks for reading!
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon

Default Re: Handling daughter's sv* with calmness!

wow....good job~
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Handling daughter's sv* with calmness!

YOU give me hope for the future...I am terrified to have kids and it's about that time in my life where either i do, or I never do!
    *Melissa*