Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh. im happy but scared of getting morning sickness!!!! im 5 weeks 4 days and feeling queasy. EEEKKKKKKKKKk
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!

Well congratulations! I hope you dont get morning sickness. Not everyone does! Maybe youll get lucky. Youll get through this for your little one.

Congratulations! I made it through my pregnancy without v*. Very few times I was n*. You'll be fine! And it's all worth it!

Congrats!!! I never had ms* with either of my pregnancies! Remember to EAT, even if you feel ill ... not eating makes you feel n* when pregnant.

Congratulations! I didn't have any ms* at all with my first pregnancy. And my second, I was only n* and never v*. Good luck! It definitely is worth it.

Congrats mama! Honestly, throughout my pregnancy I felt very N* the whole time but not once did I end up V*. Sometimes I knew I needed to but I wouldn't let myself but I don't think it would have made me feel better even if I did V*. I hope you have a morning sickness free pregnancy and enjoy every minute of it! Before you know it your little one will be here!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've never been pregnant, but my mom told me (and she v* SO MUCH...ugh) that it didn't feel like when you're s* and you can't control it. She said she could have not v*, but she felt like shit and v* was quicker than waiting for the n* to die down on it's own (which it would). I don't know if that's just her. My Grandma said she never v* when she was pregnant. But she's old, so maybe she just can't remember that far back. haha. Congrats and good luck.

Congratulations I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy

i'm pregnant aswell, lots of n* and heartburn no v*... crossing my fingers it wont happen

I have been pregnant 3 times and the last time the morning sickness was terrible but I still managed not to v* there are lots of ways to help any nausea you do get and depending on where your from, if you can get it there Phenergan 25mg is safe for pregnant women and is used in hospitals as an antiemetic...

I am pregnant too and this is my third. I have not had any ms* with any of them. I did have my doc give me an anti emetic though just in case and having it helped keep my panic attacks at bay. Congratulations and try to relax and enjoy the thought that you are going to be a MOTHER!!!!!!

this is my third pregnancy.........i had a little n with my son, none with my daughter. i do have anti emetics at hand, but im afraid to swallow or put any thing in my mouth when n so i dont know how much thats gna help!!!
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

LOL afraid213 I was the same way! My hubby had to convince me it was going to help not hurt he thought I was a nut! LOL

There's always the back door....

awww congratulations!! i too am pregnant and very close to you! we can get through this together!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Promethazine is safe in pregnancy in smaller amounts. And if you cannot swallow it, a doctor may also prescribe it in a capsule form, just think warm thoughts...

The best of wishes to you and your unborn!
    Life is so worth living.

Hey,congrats on your pregnancy,i was so worried about morning sickness when i was pregnant.When i hit 6 weeks i started to feel sick and i was panicking like crazy that i was going to be sick,there were many times when i was convinced i was going to be sick but i never did,not once!but i felt sick constantly for 6 weeks,so u might b ok,just think possitive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxx

9 weeks and 2days pregnant. Went to er last nite. Mouth wouldnt quit watering. They put me on a clear liquid diet. Ugh. I hope it ends soon. I feel hungry but when i eat i feel sick.