Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Movie: Alice In Wonderland

It's SAAAAFE!!!! ANd very very good!

There are a few scenes where you may be on guard, such as the queen covering her mouth in disgust or Alice making a face and cough when she drinks the potion, however there is absolutely no V! Woohoo!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Movie: Alice In Wonderland

Haha I saw this Saturday evening, I quite enjoyed it too and the 3D was good! I hated disney's alice in wonderland cause it's so freaky but this was enjoyable!
    I'm guilty of being innocent

This one is Disney too :P But I understand, and I'm in the same boat!!

I loved how the Red Queen's Castle was so classic Disney, yet so classic Burton at the same time!!

Yes i rather like tim burton, I meant the classic disney one haha, in this one they're more like her friends whereas in the classic one they were tormenting her, I especially liked the mad hatter, Johnny Depp played him really well!

I wanted to go see it today, but I over heard at the bus stop that the tickets are all sold out (Tuesday is cheap day in Peterborough)

Aww, we had to book ours the cinema was PACKED!

I want to go and see this sooooooooooo much. Glad its 'safe' haha.
    "Here in the final draft, I've given all I have,
    Strange how the heart expands in the absence of a plan,
    There's nothing left on the page but I'm okay with that,
    I found my resolution was designed for stronger hands"

It's really really good too!!! There are TONS of good movies coming out, so I'll do my best to post them when we see them!

I'm gonna do that for any movies I've seen too!

That makes a pleasant change, a movie with no V** scenes in it. It seems to be everywhere in movies, tv etc nowadays,you just can`t get away from it!

I can't wait to see it. I love Tim Burton!
    Elizabeth

Just saw it tonight. I kept expecting Alice to be sick with some kind of motion sickness, what with all the weird and uncomfortable modes of transportation she goes on, but she wasn't. Sad to say I didn't much care for the movie. It was ok, but definitely a kid movie (not like Shrek and Wall-E for instance, which I think work well for adults too).

Was I the only crazy person who REALLY wanted Alice to get together with the Hatter at the end? My gf said I was just trying to make it into a romcom but I thought they went soo well together!

Yeah i really wanted them to betogether at the end! i loved the film

Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl View Post
    Was I the only crazy person who REALLY wanted Alice to get together with the Hatter at the end? My gf said I was just trying to make it into a romcom but I thought they went soo well together!
    No you weren't! I was half expecting it as well... although I did think it'd be a bit strange, but I wanted it to happen (<3 johnny depp *swoon* haha)

I saw it yesterday... AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

i sat the whole movie with my mouth open. and even watched the credits because they were interesting too.

tim burton is a genius!
    "Here in the final draft, I've given all I have,
    Strange how the heart expands in the absence of a plan,
    There's nothing left on the page but I'm okay with that,
    I found my resolution was designed for stronger hands"

I saw it yesterday too, also with my mouth open in amazement!!! Although I loved the acting of the "human" characters, my favorite character was the Cheshire Cat - he looked so cool appearing/disappearing in a puff of VERY realistic 3D smoke
    "People can't do something themselves, they want to tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period."