Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help :(

Unhappy Help :(

I've been feeling nauseous all afternoon but now it's gotten to the point that I'm getting freaked out.
    How can you tell if you caught a sickness, or are going to be sick?
    I got really cold but idk if that has anything to do with it. Also, my mouth is a bit dry and my body is shaking but sometimes that happens to me when I'm nervous or stressed, but it could be a possible side effect.
    Please help! I don't want to be sick

Default Re: Help :(

It's probably from your cold, I know when I feel generally unwell I feel sick to my stomach sometimes... I doubt your going to throw up.. SV* come on very fast and unexpected, now you've been feeling nausea for that long it's not a SV*, you would have either had D* or V* by now.... have you been stressed lately or had anxiety? cause both of these things can cause nausea.. If you ask anyone on this site they would all tell you it's been to long and something would have happened by now if it's a SV*.. What helps with my nausea is benadryl if you have any take 2 and it works really well for me.

Also one more thing to add, if your having drainage it can cause nausea and an upset stomach soo my best guess is that!

sounds like stress and anxiety to me......especially the dry mouth part.......i always have to suck on candies or chew gum....

i doubt its the sv....i think you would have been s by now....

try and find some distractions to help you relax......

breathe
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks you guys, and ya I'm fine