Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: im new

Default im new

hi im new and i have emet it rules my life really bad i dont leave the house at all im so scared of been sick i have really bad panick attacks and im also scared of other people been ill i wash my hands all the time and clean up and try stay away from them my hands are now really sore and dry from washing them all the time i was last sick about 4 years ago and im really scared for when the next time is gonna come but i really hope this website can help me and its nice to no im not alone!! xx

Default Re: im new

Hey, Becca! Welcome. This site is wonderful; don't hesitate to post if you are especially anxious. We all understand

thankyou i no where to come now when i need to talk!!

we all understand and willing to listen
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Becca!! I am new too. My hands are usually bleeding! I use curel lotion after each time I wash my hands. It seems to help quite a lot and the smell is pleasant and reminds me that I am clean. Just a suggestion. I am so glad to be here and I think you will be too! Keep posting it will help!