Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Mixed Emotions

Default Mixed Emotions

My boyfriend got sick the other night while drinking but only v* a few times and after that fell right asleep and felt fine the next morning. This saturday he promised that he wouldn't drink enough to make himself sick but by the time we got home I could tell it was coming. I know he didn't mean to get sick, and I wasn't that worried anyways because people v*ing just because they're drunk doesn't bother me as much and I've cleaned up after him before. This time though he v* several times and then a few more times every 10 minutes or so after I put him in the shower. I was surprisingly good about it, I even rubbed his back and head while he v*. I waited for about half an hour from the last time he v* and put him in my bed with my pillow wrapped in plastic bags and then covered in towels. I put the garbage can next to him too but I really don't think he's going to v* anymore since he did so much earlier.

I'm really proud of myself for taking care of him so well and holding him while he v* but now that the adrenaline has worn off I'm starting to get panicky. For example I'm sleeping on the floor in a pile of blankets instead of in bed next to him, and it's also 5:30 in the morning and I have a final on Monday that I'm really stressed out about.

I'm feeling so conflicted! I can't sleep because I'm afraid he'll v* but I've been watching him do it all night and I know rationally that it's really not that bad. I wish I knew why I was so afraid of this!!!

Anyways I guess I just needed to vent.

Default Re: Mixed Emotions

i wish we knew why also.....

sounds like you've done a great job taking care of him...

how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.