Hello All!

I am relatively new here. I've read lots of posts...and can relate with everything. I've been an emetophobia since I was 5 years old. It seems to have gotten worse with age. I'm now 31. About 5 years ago, my emetophobia seemed to blossom into major anxiety...constant...panic attack. Luckily, I sought treatment rightaway - went on Paxil and Xanax - and am much better now.I highly recommend medications!! I think almost everyone could benefit fromsomething.

Anyhow, the reason that I'm posting now, is that my husband and I are about to start trying for a baby.I know that I will not be able to take the Xanax when I am pregnant. I'm ok with that, as my ob/gyn has already told me that she will give me anti-nausea meds. I believe (hope) that any panic attacks that I have...will be lessened with these anti-nausea meds. I do, however, need to stay on the Paxil...without it...I'm afraid that I will have worse anxiety problems and panic attacks.

Have any of you been pregnant and taken Paxil? And if you so, were there any complications? There don't seem to have been many studies done with Paxil on pregnant women. So, any personal experiences that you can share, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Also,have any ofyou had luck with anti-nausea medication while pregnant? If so, what was it and what dosage were you on? How fast did it work? Did you take it every day? Anything else you can think of that could be of help would be wonderful!!!

Thanks in advance for sharing!!

Jen.