Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Red face Anyone else feel this way?

Hey all...so this is probably obvious but I wanted to know anyway if anyone else goes through this:

I know with this phobia, whenever I move I always have to get an apt without carpet for fear that I may v* and not make it to the bathroom. Whenever I go anywhere i always have to make sure i spot the bathroom. I have gotten so bad that I keep a few plastic bags in my car incase my kids get sick. I just feel like a total mess. I hate this!!!! I remember a time when this wasnt such a big deal but to deal with this everyday now is HORRIBLE . Also, whenever i feel bad (or think i do) i will only eat bland things (plain noodles, crackers or water) so that if i do get s* it wont look terrible when it comes back up! OMG AM I HORRIBLE OR WHAT!!! Thanks for listening to me ramble.

Default Re: Anyone else feel this way?

your not terrible, everyone is in their own stage. I eat bland foods if i feel yucky, but that is about it! It will get better, you will go through stages.

i do pretty much all the same things as you.....except never worried about the carpet.......don't beat yourself up over this......i have bad phases........but i also have lots of good phases.......so hopefully this will pass for you too
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone..I hope it does to. This up and down everyday is just taking its toll!!

I have worried about the carpet before... and no matter where I am, I always like to know where the bathroom is. As a young teen I used to keep a very messy bedroom (ask my mom! lol), yet would always have a perfectly clear path from my bed to the door so that I could get out quick if I needed to v*.
    "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.