Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default New Movies Coming Out

I know this is off topic but I thought it be fun to discuss some movies people may be excited about that are coming out in theaters soon.

I'm excited about Sex and the City 2 (avid fan of the show) coming out on Friday the 28th. I also think Robin Hood look really good.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Default Re: New Movies Coming Out

I need to watch the first Sex and the City movie before I go see the second one. My best friend is crazy about the series and first movie and she wants me to go see it with her. I really wanted to see The Backup Plan but I heard it wasn't that good Also I know this already came out and will be on DVD soon but Dear John looked so so so good!

Predators. I must see Predators.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424381/

Quote Originally Posted by s!ck.of.fear View Post
    I need to watch the first Sex and the City movie before I go see the second one. My best friend is crazy about the series and first movie and she wants me to go see it with her. I really wanted to see The Backup Plan but I heard it wasn't that good Also I know this already came out and will be on DVD soon but Dear John looked so so so good!
    Just curious, did your best friend like the first movie? Everyone I know who LOVES the series hated the movie because it wasn't like the show at ALL. I still was ok with it, I mean I had to watch it being such a fan of the series, LOL The Backup Plan looked cute but I'll wait to see it on DVD. Dear John just looked too sad for me, I'm a military wife so it's hard for me to watch movies that have military love stories.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

I can't wait for the new Sex and the City movie, and Eclipse even though it's way off! I wanted to see the new Freddy one, but everyone has been saying it's crap.

i love sex and the city, I have been watching them on HBO since they first came out...the first movie was ok, I wasnt a huge fan, but the 2nd looks cheez!!! I will see it but not in the movies...I would love to see the backup plan too but I am a military wife as well, so I dont think that would work too well.