Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Fairly new

Default Fairly new

Hi, I'm an 18 year old girl who's fairly new to the site, and I'm so relieved to see there's others like me. For years I've felt very outcasted and very few people know my 'secret', because this is hardly the sort of thing you can tell everybody about. Anyway, I'm about to finish my last year of college, so have a worrying summer ahead of invites out etc. I'd love people who are in a similar situation to get in touch!

Default Re: Fairly new

welcome to the site......there are lot's of people your age on here and i'm sure they will be glad to discuss how they cope with you......i'm 58....lol....so way past college age.

anyways good luck and keep reading and posting.....i've found tons of help here
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey there. I am in college as well. Just finished my junior year! It was definitely relieving to find out there are so many people out there like me. You are welcome to send me a message anytime

Thank you both for the reply, I really appreciate talking to others about this! I was having a fairly bad day about it all yesterday, but feel better after a good night's sleep
    I was back at college today, and someone was there with a bad, hacking cough which always worries me, but am definitely feeling calmer .