Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sick and alone

Unhappy Sick and alone

Hi, I just joined.. all morning I've been *getting sick*. I'm all alone in a hotel room, my parents aren't here. I'm so scared and I'm trying not to have another panic attack. Any help please?

Default Re: Sick and alone

It's easier said than done, but try to take your mind off of it. One time when I was alone in a hotel room with this "sickness" I just paced back and forth trying to eat because I was going to a cheerleading tryout and knew I had to get over it. Just say to yourself "seriously why am I nervous?" and keep reminding yourself that you will not v* and don't let your mind take you over!

Do you mean you've been throwing up? If so, do you know why? Can you call your parents? Try to relax, probably the worst is over. Sip on water and maybe watch tv. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this on your own. Keep us posted on how you're doing!
    JANNA

are you doing okay now? maybe watch some tv......something to distract you....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you guys so much. Yesterday was really hard for me, but trying to distract myself worked alright. I read a book which seemed to help a bit. Thank you for your suggestions. <3

Im so sorry you had to go through this! Especially away from home... I hope you're feeling better and welcome to the site if you ever need us, we're here for you x
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hope you're feeling better xx