Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone.

I was just wondering if there was anyone here who was musically gifted. In March, I did a Piano exam grade 4 and I got feedback today. I got 127 out of 150 which is a pass mark with a merit. I was so chuffed and I was wondering if there was anyone else who plays any musical instruments. The results were nearly two weeks late so I was "Bait" as in I was being dangled on a string to some extent so i was very nervous and a bit annoyed at the music board but it was worth the wait.

Anyway, if there is anyone who plays musical instruments, please reply!!!

Best Regards, Christof [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HEYA YOU!!!! hvent spoken to you in AGES!! hows it going? ;-)

WELLDONE for ur piano pass mark thing!! sounds really really good

i also play the piano, altho gave up doing grades cos i found i cudnt practice as much as was needed simply becuase of my exams and stuff.

anyway, congrats [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]... see ya around

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I used to play the clarinet, used to play piano..used to do a lot of things. lol. now i do nothing!

congrats on the piano exam!

I played eight years of trumpet. I was in concert bands, jazz band, and marching band. Plus, I played in the church brass choir and handbell choir. It was great fun and I'd love to do it again someday.

I've played the cello for about 6 or 7 years. Played the piano for a couple months. Played the violin for about a year...and tried flute for about 6 months. workingon guitar now.

My cello teacher said i have a musical gift. lol. but if you ask me i think i suck.

I play piano, flute, violin, guitar, trumpet, saxophone, and clarinet. But my main thing is voice.

~Rebeccah
    Love is the only rational act.

I play the piano, a little bit of trumpet and violin, and I also sing. I'm currently studying piano and voice... getting ready to wrap the semester up, which means that my playing exams are coming! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

-Zach-
    <center><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Bach gave us God\'s word,
    Mozart gave us God\'s laughter,
    Beethoven gave us God\'s fire,
    God gave us music that we may pray without words.
    </center></font></font>

I'm a music teacher!! Can I help in any way? My main instrument is voice, but I also play the guitar, a little piano, mandolin and recorder....

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I played french horn for years, but sort of fizzled out in college. I'd love to play again.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I play guitar.
    what a horrible night to have a curse.

I play Clarinet, Saxophone, Piano and I sing.I play in an Orchestra, Jazz Orchestra, and I sing in a choir. I love music!
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

I play guitar and bass. My friend's gonna teach me the drums this
    summer.
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

I took piano lessons for about a year.

I am a much better singer, though. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

I play flute (grade 8), clarinet (grade 5), piano (grade 1!! I did it for a year and do a bit myslef), descant recorder (grade 4), singing (grade 2 I think) and percussion. I'm learning the drums at the moment. I like music its the only subject i'm any good at!!!

wow, we all seem pretty musical on here =)

i forgot to mention tht i got up to Grade 5 on the cornet, too, but i gave it up. i have one downstairs just done hav time to practice nemore.. plus it scares my budgie, lol.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Hey everyone!! i've been playing clarinet for about 5 1/2 years now (since 5th grade) and i love to sing!!! i've been trying to learn piano for a little wile now, my inspiration for learning the paino is Fiona Apple (huuuge fan, pictures of her everywhere, desktop,screen saver etc. lol) i'm in marching band, and plan to stay in marching band for the rest of highschool! music is my life, without it i dunno what i would be! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple